Ratings for Kay Mcwhirter

Not a caring provider. Does not care for those around her and as the other reviewer said, she lacks empathy. Not a person I would recommend to anybody I care for.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Most caring arnp i ever met. She worked with me to get me better

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This lady is one of the most kind harted person I have ever met! She cares about me and always encourages me to do better I would wouldn't want to see a mother nurse practitioner! She is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

This is someone I felt as a professional offered no courtesy to me. I would not recommend them as I found this person to lack empathy as well as general care that one expects from a person in the medical field. I saw this person seeking help. I was left very disheartened and question their ability to do the job in which I was seeing them for. In the medical field one expects a certain "bedside" manor from a medical professional. I found this person to be abrasive from the initial moment of the appointment. I found this "appointment" more to be a judgement of my past experiences rather than a general concern for the present issues at hand. I rated this person this way because I feel that they belong in another field rather than the PROFESSION they have chosen to attempt.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014