Ratings for Dr. Edward C. Gabalski

STAY AWAY PLEASE.PATIENT WENT TO SEE HIM FOR THE 1ST TIME. HE WAS VERY RUDE TO HER. INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS,THE REASON FOR HER VISIT,HE IMMEDIATELY AND WITH OUT CAUSE,STARTED TO RIDICULE HER ABOUT THINGS THAT HAVE NO BARING ON WHAT SHE WAS THERE FOR. THE PATIENT IMMEDIATELY STARTED CRYING BUT THIS DIDN'T SEEM TO BOTHER HIM. HE CONTINUED SAYING MORE THINGS THAT LEFT THE PATIENT NO OPTION BUT TO RUN OUT OF HIS OFFICE. SHE TOLD THE.NURSE AND THE NURSE WAS IN SHOCK.STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Waited over an hour. Took care of my problem, nothing serious...then he felt compelled to talk about my weight, why? NOT HIS FIELD. He didn't know my health history and the fact I already lost 25 lbs. Out of respect for the profession, I did not interrupt his 10 min. lecture on weight loss. His specialty is above the neck not below it. Found it very unprofessional and just wrong for an ENT to be discussing my weight...NOT HIS CONCERN. Needless to say, I will NOT be going back to him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gabalski for 3 years now and I find him to be extremely competent and caring.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Complex surgery. Very little facial scaring.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

some advice spend time with your patients, dont overbook and teach your staff, mainly your nurse and receptionist manners. Good Luck.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr Gabalski was extreamly helpful spent alot of time explaining and going over options. He made sure we were comfortable with our dicission and explained everthing so we could understand exactly what was going to happen. Staff was also very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

This doctor was very helpful in guiding the treatment of throat cancer. He made sure I understood the disease and the treatment options.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Edward C. Gabalski's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY