Ratings for Rebecca G. Gallaway

A very unprofessional person. I started to talk to her about my symptoms, when she rudely interrupted me, telling me I give to much information, she wants to know only one thing that is wrong with me. I told her that my upper stomach as well as my back is hurting really bad, she reluctantly examined me and told me that there is nothing wrong with me. I asked her what she suggest I do for the pain and she told me there is nothing she can do except for sending me for a back massage, which I thought was ridiculous, she abruptly left the room, leaving me to wonder if she was done. She send her assistant back into the room with this note for a back massage. I went to see another Dr. within 5 minutes he told me its my gallbladder, which it was. After surgery all the discomfort and pain was gone. Do not settle to see this Nurse Practitioner, she has no idea what she is doing, since she couldn't even diagnosed problems with my gallbladder.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Rebecca Gallaway the nurse-practitonerone did not take a single note, while talking to me looking at the wall, then she ran out of the room 3 times while she had a computer - that is usually used - right in front of her. 5 hours later I went to my farmacy and my prescription was not even there. VERY DISSAPOINTED!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012