Ratings for Dr. Fatma E. Allam

#1 we were not told that there was a room in the back for newborns/ infants who had not received their shots yet. We were told by a young lady who walked in with her infant. #2 If we saw the Dr Allam it was only for her to pop her head in and say the nurse would be with us shortly to get the baby her shots. #3 They are horrible getting referrals. I told tham at my 1 month chech-up that we needed a referral for my daughter to see the heart Dr in 2 months. The Dr office with the heart Dr called me and told me she hadnt recieved the referral 2 weeks before appointment, I call them and she reassured me that they will get it for me. The day of the appointment still no referral ( this is not a small thing it my daughters heart we are talking about) So I had to stand in the middle of the Dr office havign to cause a scene and then they finally called the nsurance company and worked it out so I could see the heart dr that day. Horrible people skills.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2006

Dr. Fatma E. Allam's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1982)