Ratings for Dava J. Derrick

I knew I should have left upon arriving. Just the unfriendly staff alone will make you not want to go here. As far as her knowledge, she kept saying I had something I was NEVER diagnosed. Kept having to correct her! I was absolutely fuming and in disbelief when all was said in done. She talks circles and makes no sense whatsoever. Certainly avoid this place.... I wish I saved my money.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I couldn't tell much about her knowledge because I couldn't get past the shock of how rude and unprofessional she was. I can go anywhere and be treated that way for free if I'm paying to see a doctor I would atleast expect a reasonable amount of courtesy. Worst bed side manner I have ever experienced!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

She's terribly unprofessional, I found myself flabbergasted by a few things she said. I'd stop and just stare at her, wondering if I'd heard that correctly. She lacks any therapeutic communication skills and reduced me to tears on two separate occasions. Avoid like the plague!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

very rude!! horrible bedside manner. if you want to be treated horribly then this is the provider for you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014