Ratings for Dr. Reita N. Agarwal

Avoid this dr she is careless and rude, you will leave with nothing being accomplished she never prescribes medication and does not like to give referrals. She constantly orders ekgs and labs for no good reason.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I found the doctor o be very knowledgeable. She showed confidence in treating my illness. I was tired of going to different doctors. I appreciate the fact that all staff as well as physician are females.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Unprofessional, does not listen to you, prescribed medication which would have dangerously dropped my blood pressure even after I mentioned the bp issue in the office. False documentation of visit in medical chart (claims we discussed my condition etc and agreed to treat) does not return calls or messages. Does not like to be questioned. Provoked my fiance (a nurse) when he questioned her decision to disregard a well respected neurologist's diagnosis, she actually stated he "needed to lose weight." He was not her patient. She refuses to order any medication for migraines no matter how many times I have asked. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is at best careless, rude and inconsiderate

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Shows up an hour after I'm put into a room. Orders unnecessary tests to make money. Never reviews results herself. Depends on her PA to interpret chart notes, requests, questions and test results. Spends very little time listening and more time talking about personal things. Treats nurses like they're inferior to her and insults them in front of patients. Seems helpless without her staff to walk her through things. Hardly ever available for appointments and cancels or reschedules frequently. I would much rather see her PA than her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Reita N. Agarwal's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)