You may also like

I have known Dr. Doug for 45 years, both personally and professionally. You will never find a more humble, honest and hard working individual as Dr. Douglas Lobay. He truly seeks to see the greater good in people. This 'kindheartedness' and 'honesty' is rarity in this system of things! And I thank your parents for bringing you into this world and raising you with such morality! And I thank you, Dr. Doug!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Thank-you Dr. Lobay for all the times I came in and walked out a much better feeling person. Your services and positive attitude make every visit a great experience. You have done for me what traditional doctors couldn't. You are the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I am a dr. Lobay's patient for 19 years. He is the best doctor I have ever met. I can confirm all what is stated by others as truth, friendly, helpful, wise and always updating his skills and the diagnostic equipment according to the new research. Kelowna is lucky to have doctor like hm! Thanks dr. Lobay...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lobay as my Naturopath Doctor for about 19 years now. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, personable and honest. He takes his time with you, listens and really thinks things through. He is a multi-talented doctor who creates his own herbal remedies, creams and even plays guitar and sings! I highly recommend Dr. Lobay.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Lobay can be voted as one of the top Naturopaths in the Province. He is fully licensed, has a photographic memory, fun to visit, and really knows his stuff. He has been a long-time member on my “A TEAM” of doctors that I deal with internationally. Dr. Lobay makes custom mixes of various products and orders in special treatments when asked. I have never been able to “stump” him on any conventional or natural treatment because he keeps very current. He knows pharmaceuticals better than most pharmacists and can cite the big blue book without looking. His genuine positive personality is uplifting and he is in it to help you. So this doc gets 2 enthusiastic thumbs up from me and from all my friends & family I have referred to him! You won’t be disappointed his pricing structure because it’s more than reasonable!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr.Lobay, actually looks you in the eye, and listens to what you have to say. He is respectful of his patients,so knowledgeable,patient,relaxed,never rushes you,kind,clever,pleasant, and resourceful.I have found that his own herbal remedies are so remarkably, effective. My bloodpressure was reduced 20 points in one week and in a very short time, was normal. I had high blood pressure for over four years.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I saw Dr Lobay in 2008 and I was to involved with Medical Doctors whose TXM caused major problems .I turned to Dr Lobay a few years later for help. Thru no fault of Dr Lobay he could not help me, to much damage from Steriod creams from MDs. Dr Lobay tried, did not charge me for his cream or some of his time.Dr Lobay is a good Doctor and is not all about the money, unlike some NDs, and most MDs.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Lobay is an excellent naturopath, very knowledgable and understanding. The physician I previously saw just prescribed me a steroid cream which in the end exacerbated the problem. Dr. Lobay looked for every possible cause and gave me some natural supplements which fixed my problem immediately. He even gave me a student discount for the tests he did.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

We found Dr. Lobay to be very professional, being very attentive & spending time with us discussing the issues we approached him with. The advice he gave, and supplements he recommended really helped. Great Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Doug Lobay's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Doug for 45 years, both personally and professionally. You will never find a more humble, honest and hard working individual as Dr. Douglas..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank-you Dr. Lobay for all the times I came in and walked out a much better feeling person. Your services and positive attitude make every visit a great experi..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a dr. Lobay's patient for 19 years. He is the best doctor I have ever met. I can confirm all what is stated by others as truth, friendly, helpful, wise an..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr Doug for over 40 years and trust him totally and really appreciate his kind and well thought out advice🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Lobay as my Naturopath Doctor for about 19 years now. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, personable and honest. He takes his time wi..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lobay can be voted as one of the top Naturopaths in the Province. He is fully licensed, has a photographic memory, fun to visit, and really knows his stuff..."

November 12, 2014