Ratings for Dr. Doug Lobay

Excellent doctor and clinic. Very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Great listener and helps you when no other Doctor will. Bubbles

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have know Dr. Lobay both as a patient and as a colleague. He is a clinician with heart. Not only is he an encyclopedia of medical knowledge, but he is extremely compassionate and patient. When time permits, he serenades his patients with his guitar playing, adding to the relaxed atmosphere of the office. He is refreshingly open-minded and sincere and definitely not in this field for the money! I highly recommend his expertise covering everything from cancer to the comma cold!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

We always appreciate his extensive knowledge, helpfulness and friendly clinic atmosphere - made even more cheerful by his guitar playing! He goes the extra mile for his patients, even making an old-fashioned home visit when travel to his clinic wasn't possible . He is a well-known researcher, writer, lecturer and makes his own herbal formulations. His service costs are fair and reasonable. We highly recommend him! - Laurel and Bonnie

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Ive known Doug for more than 10 years now, and have been to a few NDs over the years, all around Doug is the best Ive worked with, as a Professional, and Friend. I always recommend him to Friends and Colleges. R.G. McKee

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Lobay since November. Although my recent 2nd time diagnosis of cancer had given me a bleak outlook on life, Dr. Lobay has given me new hope! I have never felt better than I do now. And my quality of life is incredible compared to other people with my diagnosis. He listens and advises with the most upmost respect and kindness. He has even helped my daughter with her allergies. Highly recommended naturopath that does not over prescribe and does great at getting to the root of the problem! Susan his receptionist is very personable and great too!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Lobay for over 16 years. He has always treated me with the utmost respect and kindness. He is the best I have ever met and I recommend him constantly.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Lobay is the best Naturopath we have ever known. He has been our doctor for over 20 years. He is very knowledgeable and keeps all our files updated. Dr. Doug is very reasonable and never tries to over sell you on any products. He is the best.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Excellent doctor, competent, caring and knowledgeable, great clinic and staff and prices are reasonable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Great dr. Friendly knowledgable and caring. Also the fees are very good.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016