You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Doug Lobay

Dr. Lobay is the best Naturopath we have ever known. He has been our doctor for over 20 years. He is very knowledgeable and keeps all our files updated. Dr. Doug is very reasonable and never tries to over sell you on any products. He is the best.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Great dr. Friendly knowledgable and caring. Also the fees are very good.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I have known Dr. Doug for 45 years, both personally and professionally. You will never find a more humble, honest and hard working individual as Dr. Douglas Lobay. He truly seeks to see the greater good in people. This 'kindheartedness' and 'honesty' is rarity in this system of things! And I thank your parents for bringing you into this world and raising you with such morality! And I thank you, Dr. Doug!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Thank-you Dr. Lobay for all the times I came in and walked out a much better feeling person. Your services and positive attitude make every visit a great experience. You have done for me what traditional doctors couldn't. You are the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I am a dr. Lobay's patient for 19 years. He is the best doctor I have ever met. I can confirm all what is stated by others as truth, friendly, helpful, wise and always updating his skills and the diagnostic equipment according to the new research. Kelowna is lucky to have doctor like hm! Thanks dr. Lobay...

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lobay as my Naturopath Doctor for about 19 years now. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, personable and honest. He takes his time with you, listens and really thinks things through. He is a multi-talented doctor who creates his own herbal remedies, creams and even plays guitar and sings! I highly recommend Dr. Lobay.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Lobay can be voted as one of the top Naturopaths in the Province. He is fully licensed, has a photographic memory, fun to visit, and really knows his stuff. He has been a long-time member on my “A TEAM” of doctors that I deal with internationally. Dr. Lobay makes custom mixes of various products and orders in special treatments when asked. I have never been able to “stump” him on any conventional or natural treatment because he keeps very current. He knows pharmaceuticals better than most pharmacists and can cite the big blue book without looking. His genuine positive personality is uplifting and he is in it to help you. So this doc gets 2 enthusiastic thumbs up from me and from all my friends & family I have referred to him! You won’t be disappointed his pricing structure because it’s more than reasonable!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr.Lobay, actually looks you in the eye, and listens to what you have to say. He is respectful of his patients,so knowledgeable,patient,relaxed,never rushes you,kind,clever,pleasant, and resourceful.I have found that his own herbal remedies are so remarkably, effective. My bloodpressure was reduced 20 points in one week and in a very short time, was normal. I had high blood pressure for over four years.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Doug Lobay's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lobay is the best Naturopath we have ever known. He has been our doctor for over 20 years. He is very knowledgeable and keeps all our files updated. Dr. Do..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, competent, caring and knowledgeable, great clinic and staff and prices are reasonable. "

April 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great dr. Friendly knowledgable and caring. Also the fees are very good. "

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Doug for 45 years, both personally and professionally. You will never find a more humble, honest and hard working individual as Dr. Douglas..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank-you Dr. Lobay for all the times I came in and walked out a much better feeling person. Your services and positive attitude make every visit a great experi..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a dr. Lobay's patient for 19 years. He is the best doctor I have ever met. I can confirm all what is stated by others as truth, friendly, helpful, wise an..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr Doug for over 40 years and trust him totally and really appreciate his kind and well thought out advice🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Lobay as my Naturopath Doctor for about 19 years now. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, personable and honest. He takes his time wi..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lobay can be voted as one of the top Naturopaths in the Province. He is fully licensed, has a photographic memory, fun to visit, and really knows his stuff..."

November 12, 2014