Ratings for Dr. Doug Lobay

Dr. Lobay is a compassionate and brilliant doctor. He has helped me throughout my life and is extremely knowlagable. He knows all of his patients by name, not to mention their histories, which is incredible when you think about how long he has been practicing for. I highly reccomend him to anyone looking to change their lives for the better! Thank you so much Dr. Lobay and staff:)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr Doug Lobay is an excellent Doctor for he saved my life. I am forever grateful to you, Dr Doug Lobay. You are the best! Too bad, we moved out of Kelowna. He is a very helpful, excellent Doctor. We miss you so much. You are God sent!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

This man is honest and very competent. He is my naturopath for few years and I can say he is not doing this for the money. He loves to help people and is very generous of his time and the supplies he offers, as he usually gives me something free when I go for consultation. I have seen other naturopaths over the years (I am over 60) and some charge over board amounts and push their supplements in order to maintain fancy offices and life style. Dr. Lobay and wife are simple people who do not try to pretend. I respect them for who they are and the respectful way they treat their clients, not seeing dollar signs. I truly do recommend Dr. Lobay.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My husband and I are consulting Dr. Lobay already for many years. We find that his advice and treatments are based on modern natural and scientifically proven Medicine and are absolutely instrumental to our continued good health !! Being a retired Pharmacist myself , originally from Europe , I believe in immediate good care AND preventative Medicine. We are so fortunate to have both available right here in our town . Dr. Lobay has an excellent wide range of education in Natural Medicine, plenty of experience and updates his knowledge constantly by attending related Conferences. He is also writing amazing books - you have to read them !! He is caring, kind, diligent, compassionate , honest and has a wonderful personality. His fees are fair and affordable to most people. We would whole heartedly recommend Dr. Lobay to anybody who wants to get healthy or stay healthy with preventative , natural advice and treatments . He truly lives according to what he is promoting in one of his books: " Live with passion and joy ..." : Amazing Nature Medicines ISBN 0-969 5681 3-4 Meaning... that he has the passion to get you well...so that you can enjoy a joyful life ! Thank you, Bettina

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

What a fabulous health experience! Friendly, helpful staff, punctual and polite. Dr. Lobay's insight and knowledge of health is extraordinary: he explains things in simple and very practical terms. His suggestions are very easy to implement and he doesn't push a huge amount of supplements. He'll suggest two or three supplements and then you can revisit them after a month or two. The cost to see him and the supplements are reasonable - you won't feel a burden in this area either. His memory of details is amazing. He was very prepared for my appointment by reading all my medical records in advance and was ready with questions and diagnostic strategies. I felt 'well looked after' in his office.....

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

An absolutely wonderful Doctor. Attentive, caring, and knowledgeable to mention only a few of the positive characteristics. While many conventional doctors often seem to more or less a pharmaceutical "drug dealer" Dr. Lobay takes the time to explain what is actually going on and offers an all-encompassing approach to progressively improve health.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Lobay is an outstanding naturopath. I have seen naturopaths my whole life and have never met one with his level of skill in diagnosing and accurately treating a wide range of needs right away. His rates are reasonable and he even makes his own medicine which is affordable and has been transformational for me. He is kind and caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Lobay is an excellent Doctor. He remembers every detail of the patients history even though he may only see me twice a year or so. He is also very good at diagnosing.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

He gave me medications that were either just before expiration or already expired. Took little care in finding a diagnosis, jumped to conclusions and was quick to mention that he has published a book, which he pretty much gloated about. It was a waste of time and money for me to go see him. If you are chronically ill and need someone to finally help you, look else where.

Submitted January 22, 2017

Without the help of Dr. Lobay and his staff I would have probably never made it through my fight with highly aggressive late stage cancer. Dr. Lobay is not only highly knowledgable, he is extremely genuine, compassionate and giving of his time. He absolutely cares about his patients on both a personal as well as professional level.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016