Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Finkelstein

never follows up with original reason for consult with him

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Finkelstein has been my GP for over 4 years now. He has always been thorough and followed up with results. He knows his stuff and gets to the point without any fluff. I've recommended four family members and they are all happy with his professionalism and expertise.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr.Finkelstein est un docteur avec beaucoup de connaissances. Il a aussi un bon réseau donc peut référer à d'autres spécialistes très compétent au besoin. Il fait toujours des suivis pour les tests et prises de sang. Je suis chanceuse de l'avoir comme médecin de famille. J.B

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Always late with his appointments. Consult always rushed and he doesn't follow up with previous consult. Likes to prescribe but doesn't try listen to symptoms and no physical exam.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Finkelstein is always available when needed and has personalized service and goes out of his way to “problem solve” using all of his contacts and knowledge to offer multiple solutions. I would highly recommend Dr. Finkelstein to anyone! The staff is a charm, as well.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Had a great experience with Dr Finkelstein, he is very thorough and won't hold back to investigate potential issues. Very caring and knows what he is talking about, strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I changed family doctor's last year and Dr. Finkelstein is my new family doctor. He does not hesitate to investigate issues. I am was finally able to identify an issue I had probably since a few years and get the necessary help.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Efficient, caring and thorough, willing to quarter back issues with several specialists and is willing to listen to concerns as well.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Impossible to access necessary care. Never available, does not listen well, rushes appointments, always late, and does not add much value in diagnosing. Terrible in every sense.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

4 years ago, I saw him when I went to the clinic he was working at the time and got the package full checkup. He asked if I had a family doctor, I said no and he offered. After first visit, it was a hard time to get a follow up appointment for the test results with him. He was in rush, did not explain anything and said everything is fine. I have tried to schedule appointments with him for past 3 years, and no luck, he is always too busy and the appointments are for 3 month after. He changed the clinic , and i was healthy , no issues to see him. Last week I got really sick, and tried to tough it out but by starting of the new week I could not take it. Called the new place he is and requested an appointment - only one was end of next month- then I explained to the person on the line I really needed to see him. She was very nice, passed me to the nurse , and I explained the situation to her. She told me she will talk to the doctor and call me back. 2 hours later she called and said that with the symptoms you described he cannot do anything for you at his office or clinic and you better go to an emergency room . I asked does he know what I have and what should I ask, why not come see him and he gives me the test at least I don't waist my time in emergency room. and she said, no, it will not help you to come here, go to a hospital. With what I am reading below, saying he called you to tell you what you have and what to do and where to go, he seems a nice guy. To me he has been worst doctor , at least talk to your patient, and explain why you cannot see them.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016