Ratings for Dr. Devendra Kurani

I have been seeing Dr Kurani since 2008. He isn't a psychotherapist, he talks to see how you are doing, what's going on in your life and makes suggestions when he can. He is a brilliant man and well versed in medication, as all psychiatrists should be. I have to travel a half hour to see him, but he's worth it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Money minded, not very understanding or helping, my condition worsened after taking his medication for a year and I felt better after stopping the medication. In this process I hv had to spent thousands of dollars at ER several times and inspite of it he never was able to diagnose that it could be because of the medication that he has prescribed. I feel he himself doesn't know how the medications actually work and he is just using us as guinea pigs to research on them. I certainly donot want to recommend him for anybody. He needs to refresh his skills n get himself updated with current medicines n the way of diagnosing.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Inexpensive and you get what you pay for. An arrogant individual lacking in empathy. It is almost useless to talk to him as he is alternately disinterested and critical. I would not recommend this man to anyone, especially patients with a self-esteem problem. The only reason I continue to see him is that I need medication and he is very inexpensive and close to where I live.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Devendra Kurani's Credentials

• Jln Med Coll, Ravi Shankar Univ, Raipur, M P, India (Grad. 1976)