Ratings for Dr. Candice Wakulich

All of the staff are amazing! So knowledgable and super friendly. My daughter can't wait to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Absolutely love this dentist and the entire staff. They have provided exceptional care for our family of six! Could not find something bad to say if I tried!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Wakulich is a true professional as are her staff. We have been patients of hers for ten years or more and while we probably don't visit her practice as often as we should, she is always welcoming, remembers us; best of all, she listens, answers questions at length and provides the best service we have had in a very long time. We would not go anywhere else for our dental care in St. Thomas, Ontario.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I think that Dr. Wakulich is wonderful! She is always friendly and knowledgeable. She has always outlined several options for dealing with a dental issue and has never recommended the most expensive course. This office is a pleasure to visit, and I am confident that I am getting the hightest level of care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I completely disagree with the poorly rated posting and completely agree with the positive posting. This office is very caring and works hard make my family comfortable, educated and motivated on our oral health. My kids love going. They have taken us in on an emergency right away and I know it put the office behind in their schedule. I think this office is great.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Thorough, great with children, compassionate and caring

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

This Dentist is usually 1 hour behind doesnt appreciate that people have jobs too. Very rude - doesnt follow Orthodontist instructions just out to grab as much money as she can at all costs. When we told her no xray as one was just done at the ortho appt. she belittled us and abused he postion to try to bully us - switched to Dr. Green and love her! avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012