Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. Osorio

Dr. Osario has a kind manner and is very skilled. I felt a sense of trust and was confident that he was doing the best treatment for my condition.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I have been extremely pleased with my experience during my treatment. The office is conducted in a very professional manner and the staff is courteous. I especially appreciated my interactions with Eric Johnson. I would highly recommend Advanced Vein Center.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

What a great experience! The office is very modern, calm, and the staff makes you feel very welcomed. I had my hemmorhoids removed and was very nervous going in. Dr. Osorio met with me to explain what was about to happen. He made me feel very comfortable and told me that everything was going to be ok. He was very good at telling me what he was doing step by step and in no time everything was done. It was nice and easy. I returned for a couple more visits and each time was as pleasant as the first. Friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend Dr. Osorio. He really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013