Ratings for Dr. Luan Bao Le

Dr Le took me as a patient when my doctor retired he has been excellent with my care and concern for my health. I feel very fortunate to have him as he is extremely knowledgable and gives me all the time I need. Amanda is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Great Doctor. He always takes his time with me, he's gone above most doctors to help myself and my family...

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Quick to push you out the door guesses instead of facts money is the first on his mind

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Le doesn't mess around. He listens to what you tell him, thinks about it, and makes an assessment (all of which have been correct in my experiences with him). I understand that some people may feel that he goes through this process rather quickly, but I think that's simply efficiency. He has never rushed me out the door; he always gives me the opportunity to ask questions or clarify things by asking if there is anything else he can do before I go. He's never shown even the slightest bit of impatience when I ask him questions. My entire family has been going to him for years. He took on my girlfriend who was without a family doctor, and later both of our children. We are grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Been with him since my last DR. left NB. Met him at the hospital when he was doing emerg, and offered to take my wife, in-laws and myself as a patients. Has been great with us all ever since.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

This Dr said he would take me on after years of getting nowheres with a severe back and hip issue.After the second visit he said i cannot take you on there is to much go on with you and i have to many patients.At this point his phone rang and he was told one of his patients had passed away.Both times i seen him he was very quick to rush me out the door and everytime i said something he would say is that it?This is a Dr who only wants elderly patients and really seems to be in it for the money.If you have to go see him every other day he is quick to take you on.Felt like i was at a speed dating service shuffled in and out as quick as possible.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

When the doctor that I had for many years retired I thought myself very fortunate to be taken on as a patient by Dr Le. I was impressed with his manor from my first visit. At that time my visits to him were mainly concerned with check ups, blood work and general health .Last year I began to have serious health issues.When Doctor Le saw a lump forming on the calf of my right leg he immediately sent me to a skin specialist who after determining that it was a sarcoma cancer put me in hospital to have it removed surgically. I was seeing many specialists and it could have become very confusing to me except that Doctor Le was concerned enough to keep tabs on the treatments and medications I was getting from the other doctors and so when I returned to him he was well informed of my health issues and was able to explain them to me in terms I could understand and to co-ordinate and issue prescriptions for the medications. This is definitely a five star Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Le is truly a blessing for my husband and I . My husband is critically ill and Dr. Le has been there for all the way. He is very compassionate , knowledgeable , and genuinly cares for his patients. Have heard the grumbles of people in the waiting room not liking to wait, when all he is doing is working very hard for all of us. I make sure I have the time to be there as Dr. Le will Always will see very sick patients first. He will always take you in order of illness. His parents did a great job and should be very proud of him . Keep up the great work Dr. Le! D.C

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Le is a wonderful doctor. He found the lump in my breast and took quick action. I was very shortly after diagnosed with breast cancer and Dr Left has been keeping a close eye on me. I have never met a more caring doctor in my life. I was a little worried that he wouldn't measure up to my old doctor, Dr W. Pattrson. But he definitely does and I'm so glad to have him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I've found that this doctor, isn't very good and seems to be more concerned with seeing as many patients as possible (possibly a money thing) than he is with providing quality care. I came in complaining about pains on the left side of my chest. They did not take my blood pressure or measure my pulse. My family has a history of heart problems and I told him I was getting sharp pains towards the left side of my chest and that my arm went numb on the last attack. He told me it was because I was out of shape that it was just my muscles. I told him that I wasn't working out and asked why it's only one chest muscle. He dismissed my statement and repeated that it was just "sore muscles" in spite of the fact that I hadn't been working out. Currently looking for another doctor, but will die before I go back to this man. I will say he is well mannered.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015