Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Nash

The reports below seem to confirm my experience. Stay away! Not sure about how she prioritizes her clients. Very little follow up. Does not return calls. She must be doing well off from her other patients. Very sadly disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I was refered to Dr. Nash's office by a family Dr. I was surprised at the lack of urgency regarding the treatment of new patients. Calls were not returned on time. There was not feedback or communication regarding the status of test results, specially with respect to treatment for headaches. I was very disappointed. I not recommend as the patient is definitely not first, specially if you are a new patient.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Stay away! I went in and requested my records from my previous doctor 3 weeks before my appointment. They lost the paperwork so when I got there they had nothing. Dr. Nash came in and spent all of 5 minutes with me, not even covering medical history, and ordered a 5 day in-hospital test because she didn't believe the diagnosis was correct from my previous doctor (of which she had not seen any of the records from). When I couldn't do the test in the time frame she wanted she refused to refill my epilepsy medication until I did. I left several messages for different people in her office, no calls were ever returned. I called to try to discuss what I should do because I couldn't afford the test and was told that I had to do it or see if I could find another doctor to refill my meds. STAY AWAY from this office unless you have money and time to burn and want a doctor who pays NO attention to her patients!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012