Ratings for Dr. Patrick Bradner

I am sure if I went to any other doctor, I would have had knee replacements, I urge everyone before they have replacements see Dr.Braedner.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I had a hard crash offroad on a motorcycle injuring my shoulder. I went in and saw Dr. Bradner and he spent a few minutes with me at max, ran an xray and sent me to physical therapy...after several sessions of PT my shoulder started getting worse and he suggested me stay in for 8 more sessions. Taking time off work is difficuilt for me, and as i sat in the room waiting on him I heard him in the room next door to me talking to a young lady about everything except her injuries. Where does she workout? Does she do pilates? she has great muscle tone...my god it went on and on afor 20 minutes I thought I was his wingman at a bar with the way he was acting... Then he came to me and spent 2 minutes and gone. I went to another Dr the same week and he immediately ran an MRI and found a tear in my rotator cuff..needless to say I had surgery and am doing much better, I wish I hadnt wasted my time and money with Dr. Bradner.I had better service when I was in the military in a field camp.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012