Ratings for Dr. Keleigh James

Dr. James was on call when I went to the hospital for blood poisoning,she found that my blood pressure was very high and volunteered to be my doctor as I had no family doctor. Her caring and professionalism was outstanding,ready and willing to answer any questions I had no matter how silly or trivial it may have been. I was disappointed when she moved away but have tried a few doctors since her but none come close to the care she gave. If I knew where Dr. James practices now I would like to be one of her patients again.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I couldn't be more happier with a family doctor! She is helpful, listens, and never makes me feel rushed. Worth the 20 minute drive!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. James was on call when my husband had to go to Emergency after a year of mundane follow-ups by our former family doctor of a lung problem. She immediately picked up on the seriousness of his situation and ordered urgent more extensive testing and referrals which showed him to be in the latter stages of mesothelioma. He died two months later. She was exceptional in her attention to his case and in her compassion and concern for both him and me. I cannot recommend her and the staff at Ste. Anne hospital highly enough. She will be my family doctor from now on and I trust her without exception.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012