You may also like

Rate Dr. Gerard March

Dr. Gerard March's Ratings

My daughter fell off her bike and badly broke her ankle. The bone actually came through the skin. We were at Bluewater ER at 10p - Dr march came from home and saw us by 10:30 and our daughter was in the operating room by 11. She was back in her room on the floor by 1am and Dr march came and spoke to us and explained everything despite it being almost 2am. It's been several months but there has been no infection and she has healed very well. Slowly getting back to normal. I highly recommend Dr march - he and his team guided us through a very scary time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

I received a hip replacement from Dr. March in January, 2015 and he is excellent beyond words can express I have been in pain for over 15 years and he not only took my pain away, I can actually walk fairly well again and I absolutely love him for what he did for me and STRONGLY recommend him to anyone!!!! My name is Lynne Mazurek and I thank Dr, March for everything he did for me!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Gave me a hip replacement after I broke it tripping on one of our "smooth" sidewalks. Nurses excellent. Physio excellent. I spent three weeks on the rehab floor but finally walking without cane. It's been a long two months but things finally getting back to normal. Dr march and his team took very good care of me and my wife through the whole experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr march replaced both my knees. I am doing great and walking without pain. His clinics are busy but he takes time to ensure my questions are answered and that I have no concerns. He has taken the time to show me my X-rays and continues to follow up with me. I have found him polite and easy to talk to. His staff are also very easy to deal with. I highly recommend him and several of my friends have gone to him and are pleased the same as i. We are very lucky to have him here in Sarnia. I know that many patients come from other cities including London to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Misdiagnosed injuries due to ignoring radiologist's report because "he reads his own xrays". Missed several broken bones. Radiologist's report indicated there was suspicious areas and a CT scan was needed for diagnosis. Dr. March completely ignored the report. Patient was left in pain with obviously deformed foot. Patient went to another orthopedic surgeon with report outside local area. CT scan was taken and fractures that was missed by Dr. March's assessment was found. Surgery was needed to fix multiple fractures. I do not recommend Dr. March to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr March did a hip replacement for me in November 2013 4 months after my initial visit. He told me he was in and out in 1hour:20 . He had me walking a few steps without assistance in 2 days.Th e recovery was good and I was released back to work in 13 weeks. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I had injured my left knee in October 2014. Dealing with Doctors in London and basically had to figure things out for myself. Extreme pain 24/7 and the wait times in London are a year to a year and half. Finally got appointment with Dr. Marche and had knee arthroscopy 3 weeks later. Two tears in the meniscus and small pieces floating around in knee. First impression was that Dr. Marche was confident not rude. I do not need a doctor to hold my hand I needed a realistic plan to deal with the situation. Surgery went well and the care and compassion shown by the hospital staff, Dr. Marche and office staff was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have never been treated so rudely by anyone. I think the Dr. March is a wonderful surgeon and I am very thankful to him for fixing my knee. I have been in agony for years. However his Office Manager Carol and rude and obnoxious. I asked her to change my appointment and she basically yelled at me saying the Dr March is a very important Doctor and I am lucky that he would see me at all. Nothing is as important as my appointment with him. If I changed it, I would be waiting another 3-5months to see him. Sorry, but losing my best friend to cancer IS important, how dare she show no sympathy. I called a second time and spoke with another lady that was very pleasant and changed my appointment for me with no problem. I wouldn't want Carol representing my business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr March operated on my son's leg. He had a bad fall and broke his thigh bone into several pieces. Dr march was very good explaining what had to be done to us as was very calming to our son - who is 11. in clinic he showed us the X-rays explaining again what he did. The scar is large but looks amazing. Our son is still using crutches 2 months after surgery but is getting better every day and soon will be walking thanks to Dr March. He seems very busy but takes the time to make sure we had every question answered. My husband and I really appreciated that. Sarah (and son Bryan) - Sarnia

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr March just replaced my knee about 3 months after my first appointment. The wait time at Chatham and Strathroy was over a year. Three people in Watford recommended I see Dr March and I am very glad that i did. It has only been 6 weeks since my surgery and I am walking without a cane and no pain meds for the first time in years.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706634].votes_count ]]