Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

Awesome Doc - A1 service - seen and hip replaced within 3months!!! Would still not have been seen yet in London. Top notch. Telling all my friends who are waiting here.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

went for half cast on my daughter's fractured elbow last Thursday and now 4 days later im still awaiting their follow up call. bullsh*t!!!

Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr march came in on a Saturday and straighten my sons arm after he fell at the playground. He is in a cast now and doing well. I can't say enough good things about everyone at the emergency and dr march and the operating room staff. I felt they really cared about my son and they did their best to calm me as well. Emergency was really busy and I was so happy when we were able to go home after only after a few hours.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

top notch surgeon - Dr march repaired a ligament in my daughters knee - could not have been happier with her progress and she is playing varsity soccer at brock university this year - thank you to dr march and the entire surgical team

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr March replaced my hip just over a week ago and I am doing really well. So happy with the care by dr march and carol and all the nurses at the hospital. I was really anxious about surgery and everyone went to great lengths to ease my mind. Thank you to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

he is a poor excuse for a dr.I would not get him to clip my toe nails.Him and his office are a poor excuse for a med team.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr. March for my hip replacement. He is quite simply the best. His staff is wonderful also with extra special kudos to Carol who is kind and compassionate and always helpful. I am in their debt. I would recommend this team in a minute.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Having read the previous comments re. Dr. March, his staff, particularly Carol, and Bluewater Health, there is little I can add to the Kudos except to say that we are truly fortunate to have had the experience of being associated with them. An amazing doctor and team!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr march replaced my knee three months ago and I am walking and playing golf already. Very happy with the whole process. You have to do the work with the physiotherapists but it will pay off in the end.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Excellent doctor - replaced my knee and fixed my father's hip after a fall. By far the best in town and I know lots of patients come from all over London and strathroy to see him. Our entire experince has been professional and top notch. Highly recommend and highly thankful to dr march and staff for great care and excellent outcomes. Bluewater sarnia hospital is new and clean and everyone we met there was very friendly and professional. My father spent a few weeks on the rehab level and we were very pleased with the care and extra physiotherapy exercise he received.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017