Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

I can't say thank you enough! My first hip replacement was Oct. 28/16. I am so pleased, happy, blessed and pain free. Dr. March was so good to me and he has given me back my active life, at 52 years old! I am thrilled and looking forward to my second hip replacement in February 2017. Carol (reception), thank you for your kindness and caring. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

He is a great doctor!! His receptionist needs a lesson in proper manners! I'm a guy and she won't stop calling a me woman! Seriously Dr March if your reading this fire her!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I was told Dr. March was to the point and he was. No problem with that at all! I was in within weeks, had the scoping and getting ready to have the other knee done. He was great before surgery, after surgery and my check up to have stitches out! I would highly recommend Dr. March to everyone. His receptionist Carol was also amazing! Joanne - Exeter

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr march replaced my hip last week - I'm home and moving great - great staff - great Doc - great bedside manner - so happy with my progress to day - Michael - Petrolia

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Just played my first game of hockey without pain after dr march scoped my knee - 'movin' great - very happy with all care at sarnia hospital

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I had to wait over an hour to be seen and the doctor was very abrupt, almost abrasive. Too bad I had heard he was the best.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr march ha been injecting my knees for years keeping me on the golf course I call his office and I'm in with in a few weeks. Excellent service at the hospital clinic.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr March replaced my hip. Excellent job and doctor. Highly recommend him.Tony

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr march replaced my mother's hip After she had a fall and broke it badly - very pleased with all care with dr. March and the hospital nurses and the rehab nurses.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Sent to dr March by another surgeon in Chatham - less than four months later my hip replacement has been fixed and I am walking better now than in lest 5years - excellent team - excellent surgeon - great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016