Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

I was referred due to knee pain and the whole process from initial diagnosis to imaging to ultimate repair was quick efficient and well explained. I felt like I was part of the process and always fully understanding what was going on with my body, which is rare these days. Restored my faith in the system!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have had nothing but problems with dr march from filling out paperwork incomplete and wrong and won't even make a follow up to go over it. Also said he could do surgery on my shoulder but it will make it worse so no thanks. Now going to look for a second opinion. Also reception was forgetful and rude.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr march has given my husband a total hip last year and I just had a total knee. We are from London and the nice dr Lanting there said the wait time was over a year for surgery. Dr march had us in within 3months. I love his personality and the way he interacts with all patients. Bluewater hospital in sarnia was excellent and all staff was very professional. My husband had dr al salkahn (sp?) for his anesthesia and I had dr singleton. Both were excellent. I can't praise our experience high enough. We have our life back and I have told so many of our friends about our experience. No need to wait with this available so close to home. Too notch. Thank you sarnia, Bluewater hospital and dr march.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Excellent doctor - treated my broken wrist last summer - very busy clinics but I watched him take time to speak with each patient - children, parents, grandparents alike. Very happy with my care. Cast room staff very good as well. Thanks Ryan for fixing my cast when it was too tight. All together very positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I was in a car accident in december and had a bad ankle fracture. Dr march used two plates and pieced my ankle back together. He was very kind in explaining everything . I am walking again and working with my physio girls at CBI and getting better everyday. My whole experience at bluewater health was excellent. So many times in our community I hear people bad mouthing the hospital but I have to say that everyone from the nurses on the floor to the people in the operating room and even the nurses in teh clinic where my casts were changed were excellent. Friendly and smiling despite being very busy. Dr march has a great team and I feel very fortunate to be well on the road to getting my life back.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Broken my elbow in spring of 2017, saw Dr. March, each appointment I had to wait at least 2 hours in waiting room. 10 months later still have extreme pain. His answer "give it time" that's it no explanation or timeframe. I'm getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr march just fixed my foot two months ago and it looks perfect. He told me it would be painful afterwards and then it would get better around 4 weeks after surgery and he was right on. He also cleaned out my knee two years ago and it feels great even now. I had a hernia surgery last year and it went great but I never saw my surgeon after the surgery. He told me I should see my family doctor for any problems. Dr march has seen me every few weeks after my operation until everything was perfect. He answers all my questions and takes the time during follow up to make sure I know exactly what's happening. I had to move one follow up appointment because my husband was sick and dr March's secretary took care of everything without a problem. I'm so happy to have had been treated by such a nice man and his staff and I hope his whole family and beautiful daughters have a great holiday season.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Nothing but praises . From the initial visit, surgery, and physio, very satisfied.Had a complete hip replacement Nov 28th, and progressing quite nicely. Dr March and your staff , Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I can't say thank you enough! My first hip replacement was Oct. 28/16. I am so pleased, happy, blessed and pain free. Dr. March was so good to me and he has given me back my active life, at 52 years old! I am thrilled and looking forward to my second hip replacement in February 2017. Carol (reception), thank you for your kindness and caring. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

He is a great doctor!! His receptionist needs a lesson in proper manners! I'm a guy and she won't stop calling a me woman! Seriously Dr March if your reading this fire her!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016