Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

Excellent doctor - came from London for my total knee - wait times much more reasonable and outcome excellent so far.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr march and his office nurse carol made my total hip replacement journey very manageable - very happy with my progress and result. Julie my physiotherapist has been excellent. Jonathan- London ON.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

a very excellent professional surgeon....empathic and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr march repaired my shoulder rotator muscle. Very happy with the whole experience. Or team was very friendly and professional and my physiotherapist at CBI has followed dr march's protocol and I am doing well. No pain and full motion to the shoulder. Strength is coming along. Thank you so much to everyone involved in my care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Awesome Doc - A1 service - seen and hip replaced within 3months!!! Would still not have been seen yet in London. Top notch. Telling all my friends who are waiting here.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr march came in on a Saturday and straighten my sons arm after he fell at the playground. He is in a cast now and doing well. I can't say enough good things about everyone at the emergency and dr march and the operating room staff. I felt they really cared about my son and they did their best to calm me as well. Emergency was really busy and I was so happy when we were able to go home after only after a few hours.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

top notch surgeon - Dr march repaired a ligament in my daughters knee - could not have been happier with her progress and she is playing varsity soccer at brock university this year - thank you to dr march and the entire surgical team

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr March replaced my hip just over a week ago and I am doing really well. So happy with the care by dr march and carol and all the nurses at the hospital. I was really anxious about surgery and everyone went to great lengths to ease my mind. Thank you to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

he is a poor excuse for a dr.I would not get him to clip my toe nails.Him and his office are a poor excuse for a med team.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr. March for my hip replacement. He is quite simply the best. His staff is wonderful also with extra special kudos to Carol who is kind and compassionate and always helpful. I am in their debt. I would recommend this team in a minute.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017