Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

fixed my shoulder - very good at explaining everything - I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr March fixed my hip fracture three months ago and my wife and I found everyone very helpful at Bluewater health

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

2years post right total hip and 1year after dr. March fixed my fractured arm after a car accident - amazing doctor - nurses on the floor speak very highly of his work and I'm back to full golfing and hiking - highly thankful for dr March and entire Bluewater team - FD

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Excellent Doctor - fixed my wrist - awesome job - awesome Doctor - his clinics are super busy but he is so good at making everyone feel taken care of

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

After reading reviews realize Dr. March apparently doesn't specialize in shoulders....maybe knee and hips. After 2 surgeries and still in pain...told me he didn't know why I would still be in pain and after 3rd MRI told me some doctors( referring to my family doctor )don't know how to read a MRI/ Well after going to HULC and new MRI finding...ruptured bicep,,,tear in rotator cuff,,,and 2 screws used in 2nd surgery for repair are above the bone level meaning popped out....apparently Dr. March doesn't know how to read an MRI. Two years later finally having a 3rd surgery in London...I am hoping for good results. Would not recommend this doctor for shoulder repair .

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr March was kind and explained everything to me. Wonderful man and Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Just had full replacement knee surgery this past January 2016...before during and after my surgery Dr. March was there for me...he's the best!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Great personality, great job on knee, was able to fix remnants of childhood Rickets... Looking forwardto getting my other knee fixed

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Simply put, Dr. March is a terrific orthopaedic surgeon. Has been over 5 years since he repaired my fractured hip in Osler Hospital in Bramp;ton, Ontario that had been caused by a benign tumour at the top of my femur. The surgery was apparently quite extensive and complicated (the stem of my implant extends down close to my knee joint). The comment of hospital staff that I encountered in subsequent follow up XRays was always something like "you've got a lot of hardware there". I don't think that I could have had a better surgeon nor a better result. I Highly recommend Dr. March.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

In Chatham the wait for my total hip was going to be over a year. I just had my hip replacement only 3 months after seeing Dr March. The entire experience at Bluewater health was very professional. Nursing and physiotherapy staff were excellent. Very satisfied but frustrated this was not available closer to home.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015