Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

I was in a car accident in december and had a bad ankle fracture. Dr march used two plates and pieced my ankle back together. He was very kind in explaining everything . I am walking again and working with my physio girls at CBI and getting better everyday. My whole experience at bluewater health was excellent. So many times in our community I hear people bad mouthing the hospital but I have to say that everyone from the nurses on the floor to the people in the operating room and even the nurses in teh clinic where my casts were changed were excellent. Friendly and smiling despite being very busy. Dr march has a great team and I feel very fortunate to be well on the road to getting my life back.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Broken my elbow in spring of 2017, saw Dr. March, each appointment I had to wait at least 2 hours in waiting room. 10 months later still have extreme pain. His answer "give it time" that's it no explanation or timeframe. I'm getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr march just fixed my foot two months ago and it looks perfect. He told me it would be painful afterwards and then it would get better around 4 weeks after surgery and he was right on. He also cleaned out my knee two years ago and it feels great even now. I had a hernia surgery last year and it went great but I never saw my surgeon after the surgery. He told me I should see my family doctor for any problems. Dr march has seen me every few weeks after my operation until everything was perfect. He answers all my questions and takes the time during follow up to make sure I know exactly what's happening. I had to move one follow up appointment because my husband was sick and dr March's secretary took care of everything without a problem. I'm so happy to have had been treated by such a nice man and his staff and I hope his whole family and beautiful daughters have a great holiday season.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Nothing but praises . From the initial visit, surgery, and physio, very satisfied.Had a complete hip replacement Nov 28th, and progressing quite nicely. Dr March and your staff , Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I can't say thank you enough! My first hip replacement was Oct. 28/16. I am so pleased, happy, blessed and pain free. Dr. March was so good to me and he has given me back my active life, at 52 years old! I am thrilled and looking forward to my second hip replacement in February 2017. Carol (reception), thank you for your kindness and caring. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

He is a great doctor!! His receptionist needs a lesson in proper manners! I'm a guy and she won't stop calling a me woman! Seriously Dr March if your reading this fire her!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I was told Dr. March was to the point and he was. No problem with that at all! I was in within weeks, had the scoping and getting ready to have the other knee done. He was great before surgery, after surgery and my check up to have stitches out! I would highly recommend Dr. March to everyone. His receptionist Carol was also amazing! Joanne - Exeter

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr march replaced my hip last week - I'm home and moving great - great staff - great Doc - great bedside manner - so happy with my progress to day - Michael - Petrolia

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Just played my first game of hockey without pain after dr march scoped my knee - 'movin' great - very happy with all care at sarnia hospital

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I had to wait over an hour to be seen and the doctor was very abrupt, almost abrasive. Too bad I had heard he was the best.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016