Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

This man has put a smile back on my face .He and his staff well the best they help me for the best.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr March and the staff at the hospital work so hard to see so many people. I had to take my daughter there several times when she broke her wrist. Dr March placed it back in proper position and then one of the nurses put her in a cast. All staff always answered my questions and Dr March even squeezed us into a clinic at last moment when she broke the cast playing hockey. I really appreciate all dr March and the hospital staff did during those busy clinics.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Went for a consultation at hospital. Doctor was extremtly behind sceduale and very rude. Cancelled my follow up and went else where. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Not only did the receptionist go exceptionally well above and beyond the Call of Duty but dr. Marsh rushed me into surgery as I was in great pain and as long as I did my part he told me he was going to do his & he did his exceptionally well so I could do nothing but the same in return I put on my physio and have worked hard at it it is an excellent job that he did I truly recommend him to everyone that is in need.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Terribly run system, no value to appointment times, making and appointment and waiting for an hour and half after your appointment times without updates or being called in

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My first year after knee replacement surgery and I feel wonderful. I am able to hike the trails at conservations areas with easy effort. Highly recommend Dr. March and staff for giving patient time and consideration. Have recommended Dr. March to friends. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Excellent doctor - came from London for my total knee - wait times much more reasonable and outcome excellent so far.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr march and his office nurse carol made my total hip replacement journey very manageable - very happy with my progress and result. Julie my physiotherapist has been excellent. Jonathan- London ON.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

a very excellent professional surgeon....empathic and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr march repaired my shoulder rotator muscle. Very happy with the whole experience. Or team was very friendly and professional and my physiotherapist at CBI has followed dr march's protocol and I am doing well. No pain and full motion to the shoulder. Strength is coming along. Thank you so much to everyone involved in my care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017