Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

Went to dr March with my knee injury from soccer. Back in the field this season. Positive experience. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Excellent doctor - I just got back to work after dr March fixed my ankle with literally metal screws. It’s been a long journey but dr March and his staff were with me all the way - I agree that his clinics are busy but only because he takes the time with every person. I have heard him speak to children and the elderly alike and he is always friendly and caring. I feel very fortunate with my experience. I had my last visit last week and dr March took the time to sit down next to me and see how I was doing back at work and said I can call his office if I have any issues in the future. Very happy patient. Craig M.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I've been to see him a few times with different children. He is always an hour late, books tones of people in for 12:00 and doesn't show up until 1 ish or when he feels like it. Nurse confirmed it's his MO . My daughter had an x-ray one month prior to him throwing a cheap cast on without re xray s. We still don't even know what's wrong with it. If I never see his arrogant face again I'd be very pleased. I hope my daughter doesn't have ongoing issues from his lack of concern.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr March treated my daughter's unstable ankle - he was the fourth doctor we saw and the only one who took the time to explain what was wrong and what needed ot be done to fix it - very happy with our experience - highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Totally awesome experience...pre-op instructions were ideal...everything went smoothly...Dr. March's manner was very reassuring and made me feel confident about the procedure...it takes a great team to make a hospital run smoothly and Blue Water Health is top knotch.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr March replaced my 91 year old fathers knee in March 2019. The surgery went very well and Dr March did a great job. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr March and staff are a top notch team. Professional and careing.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Excellent team - dr March and staff treated my young daughters broken elbow and everyone was a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Just met with dr March for the first time. I did have to wait a little but I’m my appointment dr March took a long time with me and my husband to explain everything about my upcoming surgery. And the best part is my total hip replacement is scheduled in April!! I was told I would have to wait for up to 18 months in London. Very happy with my experience thus far. Thank you dr March.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Excellent doctor - great job on my hip and I only waited 8 weeks for my surgery. Carol at the office is amazing. Thanks so much for my new pain free life!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018