Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

top notch surgeon - Dr march repaired a ligament in my daughters knee - could not have been happier with her progress and she is playing varsity soccer at brock university this year - thank you to dr march and the entire surgical team

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr March replaced my hip just over a week ago and I am doing really well. So happy with the care by dr march and carol and all the nurses at the hospital. I was really anxious about surgery and everyone went to great lengths to ease my mind. Thank you to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

he is a poor excuse for a dr.I would not get him to clip my toe nails.Him and his office are a poor excuse for a med team.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr. March for my hip replacement. He is quite simply the best. His staff is wonderful also with extra special kudos to Carol who is kind and compassionate and always helpful. I am in their debt. I would recommend this team in a minute.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Having read the previous comments re. Dr. March, his staff, particularly Carol, and Bluewater Health, there is little I can add to the Kudos except to say that we are truly fortunate to have had the experience of being associated with them. An amazing doctor and team!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr march replaced my knee three months ago and I am walking and playing golf already. Very happy with the whole process. You have to do the work with the physiotherapists but it will pay off in the end.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Excellent doctor - replaced my knee and fixed my father's hip after a fall. By far the best in town and I know lots of patients come from all over London and strathroy to see him. Our entire experince has been professional and top notch. Highly recommend and highly thankful to dr march and staff for great care and excellent outcomes. Bluewater sarnia hospital is new and clean and everyone we met there was very friendly and professional. My father spent a few weeks on the rehab level and we were very pleased with the care and extra physiotherapy exercise he received.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I was referred due to knee pain and the whole process from initial diagnosis to imaging to ultimate repair was quick efficient and well explained. I felt like I was part of the process and always fully understanding what was going on with my body, which is rare these days. Restored my faith in the system!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have had nothing but problems with dr march from filling out paperwork incomplete and wrong and won't even make a follow up to go over it. Also said he could do surgery on my shoulder but it will make it worse so no thanks. Now going to look for a second opinion. Also reception was forgetful and rude.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr march has given my husband a total hip last year and I just had a total knee. We are from London and the nice dr Lanting there said the wait time was over a year for surgery. Dr march had us in within 3months. I love his personality and the way he interacts with all patients. Bluewater hospital in sarnia was excellent and all staff was very professional. My husband had dr al salkahn (sp?) for his anesthesia and I had dr singleton. Both were excellent. I can't praise our experience high enough. We have our life back and I have told so many of our friends about our experience. No need to wait with this available so close to home. Too notch. Thank you sarnia, Bluewater hospital and dr march.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017