Ratings for Dr. Gerard March

Dr march ha been injecting my knees for years keeping me on the golf course I call his office and I'm in with in a few weeks. Excellent service at the hospital clinic.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr March replaced my hip. Excellent job and doctor. Highly recommend him.Tony

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr march replaced my mother's hip After she had a fall and broke it badly - very pleased with all care with dr. March and the hospital nurses and the rehab nurses.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Sent to dr March by another surgeon in Chatham - less than four months later my hip replacement has been fixed and I am walking better now than in lest 5years - excellent team - excellent surgeon - great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr march fixed my daughter's ACL ligament about 4 months ago - she is doing great - really impressed with the excellent follow up - Dr March explained every step and continues to ensure our questions are answered

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

great bed side manner - replaced both hip with in the last year and i feel great

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Good doctor - pleasant when speaking with patients - busy clinics

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

fixed my shoulder - very good at explaining everything - I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr March fixed my hip fracture three months ago and my wife and I found everyone very helpful at Bluewater health

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

2years post right total hip and 1year after dr. March fixed my fractured arm after a car accident - amazing doctor - nurses on the floor speak very highly of his work and I'm back to full golfing and hiking - highly thankful for dr March and entire Bluewater team - FD

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016