Ratings for Dr. Jon Ivar Mickelson

The wait times these days to see a specialist are out of control. I have been rescheduled for my appointments each time and the new appointment is over a month later than originally booked. This has happened with the last three appointments! I have been seeing Dr. Mickelson for almost a year now with no solution to my condition other than on going Steroid Treatment. I had a allergic reaction with the antibiotics he gave me so I came in to see john about this he said to hold of on medication until further notice which ended up being months. So I went to a walk-in clinic the doctor gave advice promptly that I could use. John then used this doctors advice when I saw him next. As for John Mickleson himself nice guy, no complaints when I actaully do see him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

After waiting 10 years and begging a clinic to find me help after my family doctor ignored my situation, I was sent to a amazing Allergist who thought that I should see a nose specialist to further help my severe dilemma. I was totally mortified by this doctors attitude and cavalier way of disregarding how severe the situation was for a healthy outcome. My Sinus problems and Polyps were completely blocking any breathing through my nose completely destroying any regular sleep or exercise or life really. He was not helpful but I did get the sense that I was a waste of his time. I won't be back for any reason. I am now begging my allergist to find me a reputable specialist that has a solution to my situation.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I have recently had a septoplasty (deviated septum) performed by Dr. Mickelson. He is amazing. I would strongly recommend him to any one needing to get the same surgery done. It can be a bit difficult to reach his staff though, they don't seem to answer the phone with much frequency. Doctor himself was amazing though.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

My dad thoroughly enjoys his visits to Dr Mickelson's office. The front staff are phenomenal and the Dr takes his time and truly listens to all concerns. I have recommended him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

He made my tonsillectomy, now I breath better, I have more energy and I'm not tired any more. My life have been improve since the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Very kind and empathetic doctor when it came to dealing with my child in surgery.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Called secretary about an issue that came up. It's been more than 2 months still haven't gotten a call back. Surgeon himself was nice and friendly on top of being helpful. Though I don't notice any difference after the surgery. I'd not recommend due to staff being snobby and rude

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Good doctor. Very honest. Awesome surgeon. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Secretary misbooked my appointment THREE times! Every time she accused me of cancelling the appointment. I don't know how good the Doctor is because I NEVER GOT TO MEET HIM! I've been suffering through my thyroid problems for years now and this is the worst I've ever been treated! If I could give 0 stars I would!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

My Wife went to Dr. Mickelson for a Thyroid problem and what I appreciated about this Dr. is that he was straight up and told us the possibilities and finally we decided to have the operation and have part of it removed. My Wife could not be more pleased with the results of the operation and Dr. Mickelson and the staff at Jim Pattison facility.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016