Ratings for Dr. Jon Ivar Mickelson

Very kind and empathetic doctor when it came to dealing with my child in surgery.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Called secretary about an issue that came up. It's been more than 2 months still haven't gotten a call back. Surgeon himself was nice and friendly on top of being helpful. Though I don't notice any difference after the surgery. I'd not recommend due to staff being snobby and rude

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Good doctor. Very honest. Awesome surgeon. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Secretary misbooked my appointment THREE times! Every time she accused me of cancelling the appointment. I don't know how good the Doctor is because I NEVER GOT TO MEET HIM! I've been suffering through my thyroid problems for years now and this is the worst I've ever been treated! If I could give 0 stars I would!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

My Wife went to Dr. Mickelson for a Thyroid problem and what I appreciated about this Dr. is that he was straight up and told us the possibilities and finally we decided to have the operation and have part of it removed. My Wife could not be more pleased with the results of the operation and Dr. Mickelson and the staff at Jim Pattison facility.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I went in for a thyroid issue but I did not feel comfortable with this Doctor lack of knoweledge. There running more of business then a medical clinic. I went to Dr Anderson had an successful surgery and very knowledgeable in the ENT business. The staff was horrible have to agree with the other reviews there so un organized but again there running a fast pace business it can get over whelming.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

After my first visit in August, I was hopeful that my chronic sinus issue that I've been waiting YEARS to deal with would be resolved. I've been passed around from doctor to doctor, he's my 5th referral. I booked my next appointment for 4 months later only to have it cancelled with less than 48 hours notice. I called to rebook and his staff was AWFUL, UNSYMPATHETIC, DISMISSIVE, and she really couldn't care less about what cancelling the appointment meant to me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

The doctor is excellent, but his secretary has an attitude problem.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Staff here is completely incompetent. The secretaries "lost" my surgical consent form twice so I've been waiting over a year for a routine surgery. When you call they're office you'll get there out for lunch message at all times Monday though Friday so you can't talk to a real person.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Qualified, knowledgeable personable and punctual ! A joy to be a patient

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015