You may also like

Rate Dr. Jon Ivar Mickelson

Dr. Jon Ivar Mickelson's Ratings

Qualified, knowledgeable personable and punctual ! A joy to be a patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

On-time, seems empathetic/genuinely concerned. Surgery was performed and went perfectly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

We were referred to Dr. Mickelson for my wife's thyroid. After numerous tests he identified a growth on it and suggested an operation to remove 1/2 of the thyroid. He performed the operation and it went better than we had ever expected. We found him to be very professional and informative and while it is still early days we believe he did an excellent job.
The Jim Pattison clinic is just incredible and I do not know how they obtain their staff but sure take the anxiety out of the surgery. Thanks Doc. could not ask for better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Awesome surgeon did nose surgery on me at Jim pattison -Ali Nour

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

I saw Jon three times for a fractured nose. Each time I was kept waiting even slightly. He was friendly and for the matter I was seeing him for he knew his stuff. He was efficient but always open to questions and concerns. He was very clear about my treatment options. I was most pleased overall with him, his services and his admin. support team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Receptionists are professional and friendly. Dr mickelson is always on time for my appointments. He performed surgery on me and his pre-surgery manner made me extremely comfortable as I do have anxiety, especially in hospitals. He was great at dealing with my mother who accompanied me and updated her immediately after my surgery. My surgery went excellent and I'm healing very well, no complications at all. After almost two years of throat issues he was the only doctor to finally do something to resolve my issue which was impacting my daily life. I found him to be very helpful and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Seems nice but not does not explain what he is treating. I tried to ask one question but was quickly interrupted and by the time I knew it he was standing out in the waiting area and he was asking his secretary to book yet another appointment. He does not seem to know what he is talking about and gets very defensive when questioned about his decision. I found my visits with him to be a waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2572311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Why do staff members post comments here.
You don't gain anything by it.
Anyways. As for my first visit went well I suppose except I was looked at as a strange person.
Second visit did not go well at all. Doc was very condescending. I asked about something else that he specializes in ., And OH NO were not going there.
Shame doctors let there EGO'S interfere with there work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Nice doctor, although didn't emphasize at all the risk of epiphora on my last nose surgery, now have been dealing with constant tearing for the last 2+ years, which I will be dealing with on a level unfortunately for the rest of my life, and far worse than the original condition... Please make sure you fully research the risks, I really don't want this unnecessarily ruining anybody else's life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2203712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Very professional, although technical knowledge isn't top class as expected of a young guy...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][70960].votes_count ]]