Ratings for Dr. Jon Ivar Mickelson

Staff very rude and not helpful at all ow do yougdt past her to have Dr fill out time sensitive papers??? No results far

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

They book 4 to 5 patients for the same time, receptionist do not answer there phone calls in the morning .....Dr. maybe friendly but not caring, doesn't listen to your issues due to the time limitation he has , after waiting a long time to see the Dr even with scheduled time, I literally had 3 minutes in his office

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Has looked after my mother for years. He shows her care and respect. He explains to her what he is doing. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

In spite of an appointment the wait time is very long and we had to wait for nearly 2 hours. .Patients are not called in, in order of their appointments and when the receptionist was approached, she said sorry Dr. is running late. I asked her why the later appointments were going before me, she said that since we all came together. Not the case because when we came in there were just 2 other patients and the ones who went in before us came in much much later and the patients told us that they had a later appointment. We understand that a clinic can get busy but patients should be taken in order of their appointment.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Mickelson. I have been suffering with sinus and septum problems my whole life and he is the first doctor to actually figure out the cause and come up with a solution. When the steroid treatment was not working out, the staff was quick to get me back in to see him and I am now waiting for surgery. I would highly recommend seeing him! He listens to the issues that you are having and is quick to help find a solution. Not to mention he is an extremely nice guy!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

The wait times these days to see a specialist are out of control. I have been rescheduled for my appointments each time and the new appointment is over a month later than originally booked. This has happened with the last three appointments! I have been seeing Dr. Mickelson for almost a year now with no solution to my condition other than on going Steroid Treatment. I had a allergic reaction with the antibiotics he gave me so I came in to see john about this he said to hold of on medication until further notice which ended up being months. So I went to a walk-in clinic the doctor gave advice promptly that I could use. John then used this doctors advice when I saw him next. As for John Mickleson himself nice guy, no complaints when I actaully do see him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

After waiting 10 years and begging a clinic to find me help after my family doctor ignored my situation, I was sent to a amazing Allergist who thought that I should see a nose specialist to further help my severe dilemma. I was totally mortified by this doctors attitude and cavalier way of disregarding how severe the situation was for a healthy outcome. My Sinus problems and Polyps were completely blocking any breathing through my nose completely destroying any regular sleep or exercise or life really. He was not helpful but I did get the sense that I was a waste of his time. I won't be back for any reason. I am now begging my allergist to find me a reputable specialist that has a solution to my situation.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I have recently had a septoplasty (deviated septum) performed by Dr. Mickelson. He is amazing. I would strongly recommend him to any one needing to get the same surgery done. It can be a bit difficult to reach his staff though, they don't seem to answer the phone with much frequency. Doctor himself was amazing though.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

My dad thoroughly enjoys his visits to Dr Mickelson's office. The front staff are phenomenal and the Dr takes his time and truly listens to all concerns. I have recommended him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

He made my tonsillectomy, now I breath better, I have more energy and I'm not tired any more. My life have been improve since the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016