Ratings for Dr. Mike Pettipas

I returned to Dr. Cole after several years away and I was assigned to Dr. Pettipas. I had some woke done but I now need some of it redone. I also found the customer service experience quite poor. I had become used to excellent customer service from my previous dentist where I actually felt like a valued patient, person, and customer. Not so fir me at Moncton North Dental.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I couldn't be happier with the work Dr. Pettipas and his staff offer. There are hardly any wait times, they explain each and every part of the procedure, will give frequent breaks (important for people with jaw issues, like myself), they take their time and give 100%, even when they are behind schedule, etc. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Pettipas. I definitely recommend his office to anyone in need of a dentist. :)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Pettipas was great!He was punctual, polite and very good at his profession.I needed a lengthy procedure and he explained everything and made sure I was comfortable and pain free.Thanks Dr. Mike!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

He is fantastic! Respectful, friendly, and careful. I feel no stress going in to his office :)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr Pettipas! He treated me with respect and did everything he could to make sure I was comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012