Ratings for Dr. Emily Gawley

Not to be explicit or anything, but she is very cold and she doesn't let you talk and hear out what you have to say. Mentioning that someone is having suicidal thoughts, she responds with "if you haven't written a suicide note, no plan, no rope then we don't consider this anything major especially be admitted to the Alberta Hospital." She could cause a loss of life at any given moment. Whether physical, mental, I don't know why I didn't get a second opinion. She also said she can't do anything, and that one "cannot be popping pills all her life." If she doesn't care about people, then what's her job for? Please avoid at all costs. I beg of you.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This Dr. Was col callous, thoughtless and almost cost me my life in a trauma situation by delaying and thus letting me bleed out more and note when time was off the essence. The second time she saw me she tersely ackwledged that I had I a problem, the one I waited 9 hours to get help with , then dismissed me in ten minutes without so much as checking my blood count to see if I was anemic from bleeding or if feces passing an open wound might be causing an infection. The next time I encountered this dr. I declined to be examined by her and waited for another dr. And so should you.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Very friendly and courteous... At first I thought she was very young but very knowledgable. ER typically slow moving but she was excellent on timing. Wish I had her as a family doctor!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

This is based on being seen in an emergency setting ,where things moved very slowly.Do not know if she is in Family practice.But was thorough and very kind and courteous.Called me ,at my home ,5 days later,to check and see if I was getting better.Which was a very huge surprise!!Would like to have her for my G.P Dr.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012