Dr. Derek Mahony

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Derek Mahony

WE HAVE BEEN GUIDED BY DR MAHONY OVER THE YEARS, AND MY DAUGHTER AND I ARE BOTH VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!!! REBECCA BISHOP

Submitted December 14, 2016

Great place to get your teeth straightened if you don’t want teeth removed. I’m very happy with my smile

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Excellent result for my crooked teeth thanks to Dr Derek and his team. Love the Damon System

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My children both had underbites and were told that they needed jaw surgery when they got older. Dr Derek treated them early with a face mask and an expander. Amazing outcome.....

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Very happy with my new smile thanks to the team at Full Face

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

This Dr really knows his stuff. My teeth and smile look awesome, and no extractions! Couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I was so impressed with Dr Derek Mahony’s knowledge and diagnoses. I was so happy with my daughters outcome she gets so many comments from family and friends. Will recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr Mahony has looked after both of my children. We are very happy with their results. I was completely unaware just how important treating kids early really was.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Great results with no extractions.. very happy with the outcome

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Treatment took 5 years. They ruined my 4 front teeth

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Derek Mahony's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Bachelor of Dental Surgery ( University of Sydney ) Diploma in Practice Management ( University of New England ) Master of Science in Orthodontics ( University of London ) Diploma in Orthodontics ( Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh ) Membership in Dentofacial Orthopaedics ( Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Glasgow ) Membership in Orthodontics ( Royal College of Surgeons in England ) Membership in Orthodontics (Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh) Fellow in Orthodontics (Royal College of Dentists Canada)

• English