Ratings for Dr. Jason Ng

I have be searching for a good dentist for 23 years and finally found one after my neighbour referred me to Dr. Jason Ng at Westview Dental. Dr. Jason Ng is a very caring, patient and kind professional. He explains every procedure clearly and makes sure you're comfortable as the work proceeds. I had a crown replaced and was very satisfied with the final results. I experienced the same professional treatment when I arrived for my appointment, with everyone being so efficient, kind and caring. With that said, this is a gem of a dentist and staff, and I was thoroughly impressed with their professional services and would highly recommend this office. Thank you to all at Westview Dental.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Just recently had my first exam with Dr. Jason Ng and was so impressed! He spent WAY more time with me than any other dentist ever has before. He took photos of my teeth and showed me cracks and fillings and all kinds of little issues and explained how he'd fix a few things, like a filling that had fallen out. He was really personable as well, really gentle and fun to chat with. I am so happy to have finally found a GREAT dentist after years of searching. I highly recommend Westview Dental. Luckily I live in Granville so it's super convenient for me to go, but even if you have to drive a bit, it's worth it. :D

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Great dentist. Very friendly. Explains everything very clearly and is concerned for the welfare of his patient.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Ng was very thorough and knowledgeable. He was very gentle because the freezing did not hurt at all! Dr. Ng is very nice and I felt that he really cared about the health of my teeth.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr Ng is a good dentist. He knows what he is talking about and is friendly. The only critisism I have is that he is usually very rude to his assistant (but was not rude to me) and he can be a little rough when he is in the mouth (not with needles though)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012