Ratings for Dr. Laurence Nauman

I first met Dr. Nauman by accident. around 2004, a gold digger dentist wanted to charge me $1800 to take out all my mercury fillings from my childhood fillings. The dentist wanted to replace the mercury fillings with the new dental epoxy fillers. I picked Dr. Naumann (out of a phone book) for a second opinion. I found he only worked half days. At our first meeting, he unsightfully told me that research does not support Mercury fillings causing poisoning of the patient's blood stream. I was long over due for an exam, and drilling nonethess.Dr. Naumann showed his solid ethics that day. Specifically, the several fillings I ultimately needed that day (and decision of him to not take out the Mercury fillings) for the half the cost of the previous dentist -$900. Dr. Nauman's asssessment of my teeth shows Dr. Nauman rises above the mighty dollar, and tries to always make sure the client. That work of Dr. Nauman's had held up until today. He has saved me at least $2000 over time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012