Ratings for Dr. Najeeb Zuberi

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!!! Was seeing Dr Zuberi and when I called to make an appointment to renew my prescription that I had a week left of, His office number was out of service. He up and closed his practice and moved to Seattle without saying anything to any of his patients. He was never on time for any of his appointments. Makes you feel uncomfortable while talking to him. Doesn't sound like he really cares.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

He helped me a lot with my back pain and set me up with PT and gave me the right meds and did EMG to diagnose the problem

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Excellent Neurologist! Diagnosed me when no one else could, saved my life! A million Thank you's Dr. Zuberi!!!! I definitely recommend Dr. Zuberi to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I was having tiredness and no snoring and he correctly diagnosed and treated me for narcolepsy. It took a long time to find the right guy to get to the diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Horrible! Dr Zuberi wasn`t much for conversation, he did not want to hear what I had to say, he just read my referral which was 5 months old! He had lots of troubles with his machine and only tested my right hand, so I was not confident with his diagnoses. He just shrugged his shoulders and said you must have Reynauds.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I went in for continual neuralgia in my hands and arms after a whiplash car accident. I came with a list of my symptoms that he refused to read nor did he talk to me besides hearing that I had neuralgia. He hooked me up to the electrodes (or whatever) and kept telling me to relax my hand while folding my hand into a fist shape that was not a 'relaxed hand'. He didn't get the readings he expected so told me he thought I was diabetic. After the tests he told me 'It's normal to have that tingling, everyone gets it' and told me I was fine. I've been since tested for Diabetes, I am NOT diabetic.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Not impressed. This is the second Neuro I have been to (first one on the Island and was great) this guy is a joke. I am talking to him and explaining and he just stares at his computer and once and a while will nod. Doesn't seen to care, just going through the motions.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I saw Dr. Zuberi for pain in my hand and weakness. He was very interested in my history. I had seen two other Neurologists in the area who told me there is nothing wrong with me! After a detailed history and exam he explained that I might have a Cervical Cyrinx or spinal cord injury in the neck from a fall from a year back. He immediately did an EMG and sent me for an emergency MRI of the cervical spine. He spoke to the radiologist at Kelowna hospital to get it done right away. He called me the next day to come back and told me that as he suspected I had spinal cord injury with a major disc which needed immediate surgery. He had already arranged an appointment with the neurosurgeon and a few days later I had neck surgery and am better now. If it would not have been for Dr. Zuberi i would have been paralyzed from the neck down and I am only in my 30's. I would recommend him to everybody as the best neurologist ever.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Najeeb Zuberi as an neurologist, as, he only spoke with me for five minutes and did not even know my name when he came into lobby to come into his office. He did not even know why I was there. I had to explain why I was there. So, if anyone wants to see an neurolgist, Please, Please find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

In a report to my family doctor he stated that I used excessive alcohol. In my history to Dr. Zuberi I stated that I drank one glass of red wine a day. Dr. Z did not indicate in his report what I had stated, just that I drank excessively. We are Snowbirds and that could have negative implications when I apply for insurance. I have since written a letter for my medical record re. this discrepancy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012