Ratings for Dr. Janan Sayyed

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed because I searched on the internet for a naturopathic doctor who can help with my anxiety and depression. Dr. Sayyed used homeopathy on me and I feel much better and more goal oriented.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my allergies using the netty pot and using herbal for allergies.....thank you Dr.J

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed at her Manhattan office in New York for infertility enhancements options and consultation. Dr. Sayyed is a skilled and knowledgeable practitioner. She is well known in the community.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Sayyed helped lower my blood pressure tremendously. I was always worried, anxiety.....the breathing exercises and the support of the supplements and change in my eating habits made a difference.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my change of diet because I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. My MD doctor referred me to see Dr. Janan Sayyed. The knowledge and positivity that Dr. Sayyed possess is amazing. I am so inspired by her that I want to help others with cancer. Dr. Sayyed did mention she is going through a health issue herself....Thymoma which is a rare cancer that only 400 people have in the world. But her advice to me is positivity is the key to defeat different types of cancer. You have to be a warrior and eat a better diet so the cells won't grow at a rapid rate.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my diabetes.The advice and information Dr.Sayyed gave me were very helpful. My appointment was on time. She reviewed the food groups with me. Very informative.....highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I have pre-diabetes and high blood pressure. My primary care doctor recommended Dr.Janan Sayyed......my doctor did let me know that this Naturopathic doctor was very busy because she has multiple disciplines and also has a PHD in Integrative Medicine. I went to see Dr.Sayyed and she changed my diet and encouraged me to do yoga and exercise 3 to 5 times a week. This lowers your sugar levels. Dr Sayyed is very knowledgeable and I will continue to follow-up with her. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was experiencing panic and anxiety attacks. I went to see Dr. Sayyed and she changed my diet, my mindset, and gave me breathing exercises to do at home. I am so happy i searched on the internet. I saw Dr. Sayyed for a fraction of the price other Naturopathic Medicine Doctors were asking for $400, $500.....one even wanted $750......If you want to see an honest Naturopathic doctor go see Dr. Janan Sayyed...... she goes above and beyond for her patients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I went to see Dr.Sayyed for my high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It was very helpful and informative. Dr. Sayyed answered all my questions. I highly recommend this doctor....positive energy

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I saw Dr. Janan for weight loss and thyroid issues. Dr. Janan Sayyed addressed my concerns. Botanical medicine was suggested to me as well as nutrition. I am very impressed with the credentials that Dr. Janan has and she is a visiting doctor international that travels to different parts of the world. Dr. Sayyed is an amazing young doctor who cares and treats the patient as a whole. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017