Ratings for Dr. Janan Sayyed

I have done a lot of research and Dr. Janan Sayyed is one of the most humble, professional Naturopaths I have ever met. I brought my Mom to see her and she was so knowledgeable and made us feel extremely comfortable. She is readily available literally a phone call away and truly cares for her patients. Most doctors considers patients merely numbers, but Dr. Sayyed considers her patients true human beings in need of genuine care and that is exactly what she provides. She has a huge heart and also works with cancer patients. I would recommend her to anyone seeking holistic, healthy and reliable treatment. She is a diamond in the rough and truly deserves to be Doctor of The Year!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my high Cholesterol and made me take better care of myself. The session was great....the advice was great......she answered all my questions. Thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my diabetes and nutrition. My Primary Care Physician at Columbia recommended her to me. The information Dr. Sayyed advised me was superb. Now I want to bring in my son and daughter to see her for her expertise in nutrition. Thank you Dr J for telling me what to eat and what to avoid......

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed because I searched on the internet for a naturopathic doctor who can help with my anxiety and depression. Dr. Sayyed used homeopathy on me and I feel much better and more goal oriented.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my allergies using the netty pot and using herbal for allergies.....thank you Dr.J

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed at her Manhattan office in New York for infertility enhancements options and consultation. Dr. Sayyed is a skilled and knowledgeable practitioner. She is well known in the community.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Sayyed helped lower my blood pressure tremendously. I was always worried, anxiety.....the breathing exercises and the support of the supplements and change in my eating habits made a difference.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my change of diet because I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. My MD doctor referred me to see Dr. Janan Sayyed. The knowledge and positivity that Dr. Sayyed possess is amazing. I am so inspired by her that I want to help others with cancer. Dr. Sayyed did mention she is going through a health issue herself....Thymoma which is a rare cancer that only 400 people have in the world. But her advice to me is positivity is the key to defeat different types of cancer. You have to be a warrior and eat a better diet so the cells won't grow at a rapid rate.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my diabetes.The advice and information Dr.Sayyed gave me were very helpful. My appointment was on time. She reviewed the food groups with me. Very informative.....highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I have pre-diabetes and high blood pressure. My primary care doctor recommended Dr.Janan Sayyed......my doctor did let me know that this Naturopathic doctor was very busy because she has multiple disciplines and also has a PHD in Integrative Medicine. I went to see Dr.Sayyed and she changed my diet and encouraged me to do yoga and exercise 3 to 5 times a week. This lowers your sugar levels. Dr Sayyed is very knowledgeable and I will continue to follow-up with her. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017