Ratings for Dr. Janan Sayyed

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my anxiety issues. The meditation exercises were wonderful. I tried acupressure and Cupping. It helped me a lot. Thank you Dr. Janan

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I already lost 14 pounds in 3 weeks. It was hard but I am so happy with the results. Thank you Dr. Janan Sayyed for listening to my concerns and helping me out. Now my primary care physician wants to send patients to Dr. Sayyed because she takes insurance Cigna for Nutrition. Very highly recommended! :)

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I have issues with my digestive problems so I am now taking aloe vera juice and digestive enzymes and probiotics which sounds so simple but yet they are effective. My nutrition is a lot better and I am happy with the results. My next appointment is acupuncture and cupping.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my fibromyalgia and fibroids. The information that was given to me was really helpful. My next visit with the doctor is next 4 weeks for a follow up. This was an out of pocket for Naturopathic medicine but it was helpful. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I wanted a doctor to help me with Naturopathic medicine so my primary care doctor at NYU Langone referred me to Dr. Sayyed. Dr. Sayyed is an amazing practitioner. The doctor did a thorough exam asking me questions about my digestion. This was an out of pocket expense but so worth it

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my high cholesterol and blood pressure. Dr. Sayyed is a very knowledgeable person, genuine, and a down to earth person. I asked many questions and she answered them. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my diabetes. The staff were nice, the office atmosphere was very relaxing, and Dr. Janan Sayyed was very professional and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the nutrition consultation. Next time I would like to try homeopathy. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Excellent Doctor who really cares about her patients. Genuine, sincere, humble,knowledgeable,professional........

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have done a lot of research and Dr. Janan Sayyed is one of the most humble, professional Naturopaths I have ever met. I brought my Mom to see her and she was so knowledgeable and made us feel extremely comfortable. She is readily available literally a phone call away and truly cares for her patients. Most doctors considers patients merely numbers, but Dr. Sayyed considers her patients true human beings in need of genuine care and that is exactly what she provides. She has a huge heart and also works with cancer patients. I would recommend her to anyone seeking holistic, healthy and reliable treatment. She is a diamond in the rough and truly deserves to be Doctor of The Year!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Sayyed helped me with my high Cholesterol and made me take better care of myself. The session was great....the advice was great......she answered all my questions. Thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018