Ratings for Dr. Xiaoyan Wang

I went to Dr Wang a few times and each time she was wonderful. She is the only medical Dr who could take away my pain. I relocated to Memphis and have been in pain since i arrived 18 months ago. I wish i could afford to fly and have a treatment every 6 months because i would in a heart beat. I call her a miracle worker. Trust her and see the results.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Amazing experience! Dr. Wang has given me my life back when no other health practitioner's could. I am incredibly grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Xiaoyan Wang was extremely nice and diagnosed me within five minutes of my first visit. After my first treatment of acupuncture and heat therapy, she gave me supplements that started working within 24hours helping my digestive system. I feel better already and would recommend to everyone. No other specialists could help me without prescribing meds that had horrible side effects so Dr. Wang is a blessing and treats with natural remedies. Thank you Dr. Wang for bringing your great service to America. She has a small office doing great things and a pharmacy of herbs all in one. The treatment was not painful and very relaxing.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I had trouble getting pregnant for over a year. Medical doctors said it was unexplained infertility and there was nothing wrong with either me or my husband. I did not want to get any IVF or medications. So I came to Dr. Wang for acupuncture. After three acupuncture visits, I got pregnant. Thank you Dr. Wang for helping us to achieve it. I will recommend you to the many women I know who continue to struggle with infertility.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Thank you so much for all that you have done to help me on my path to motherhood. Your acupuncture treatments helped me to become pregnant. You’re the “Miracle worker!”. I will be forever grateful for all that you’ve done.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

What a wonderful doctor! She has knowledge in both oriental and western medicine. I feel so much better physically and mentally when she gives me acupuncture and Chinese herbs. WONDERFUL! Doesn't care about the money and unlike other acupuncturists she really cared about my health rather than her wealth. I would highly recommend Dr. Wang.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I have severe back pain. I've had two MRI and X-ray procedures that show nothing being wrong. Doctors are not able to explain why I have the pain. I tried everything, including physical therapy but nothing worked. After acupuncture treatments from Dr. Wang, there is no pain in my back. Dr. Wang has given me back my life.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012