Ratings for Dr. Lisa Goldstein

Excellent Doctor. Sometimes there is a wait but that is because she takes her time with each patient. Very compassionate and gentle person. Always discusses options in detail and makes sure you are comfortable with the treatment option chosen. Never makes you feel rushed at all. Very knowledgeable, I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Goldstein saved my life. I have terrible drug allergies and she was my last resort for treatment. In 2006 I came to her with terrible pain and neurological complications. I could not speak properly any more, was in migraine pain 24/7 for a year at the point I first saw her, and there was no hope for me to learn anything new or work again. After a diligent clinical examination and detailed history she offered me some options. My treatment is ongoing to this day, but because she took a whole approach to my wellness she addressed all aspects of my problem from pain to physical to psychological......I was able to recover quite well with time and was able to do return to some aspects of my career.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

One of the best. She will never talk down to you, and always takes time to answer all your questions. She is kind and compassionate and really cares about her patients and their well being. She isn't just interested in the main problem, but looks at all contributing factors. If one treatment option doesn't work, she has others to try. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Goldstein. From someone who has spent a lifetime suffering from headaches and migraines, she has truly changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I am truly grateful for this doctor. She cares about your whole health, not just your pain.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Lisa Goldstein is a very good doctor but having many issues with her receptionist. She’s not capable of doing her job and never calls back. I find this matter very irritating and this issue is even adding to my headache.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Always have a pleasant experience. This is the first doctor that has care and compassion for her patients. She makes you feel like a friend and takes time to listen to concerns. Will answer any questions and is very knowledgable. Would recommend to any future friends or family. Helps with pain in more ways then just giving pills. Works towards the problem.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

This doctor is not interested in her practice at all! On my first visit she was more concern about my ring and kept starring at it the whole appointment. After teling me that the reason of my headaches is just wrong posture I had to leave her office. Unprofessional and no manners.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I can only explain my visit to this doctor as unprofessional, disappointing and surreal. If you are refereed to this doctor, I would suggest asking to be sent to a different specialist.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

Dr Goldstein is great! She always takes the time to listen, whatever your questions or concerns may be. Quality of life is her main concern. She treats you like a friend and not just another case. I love that she writes everything down for you that is discussed and planned so you leave there with a clear understanding of everything you need to do. She really cares for her patients. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great pain doctor...and not just headache pain, as her clinic name suggests.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Kind, genuine, and empathetic doctor. I also admire her for her commitment to her faith.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012