Ratings for Dr. Alison Pontifex

Dr Pontifex, your warmth and caring are what make you such a good doctor and such a special person. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I recently saw Dr pontiff at a walk in clinic for my daughter. Her attention to detail was very reassuring. She didn't cause any alarm but was very honest about what she thought was going on. We needed further treatment at the emerg but she called later on to follow up. Great doctor vet y appreciated her time!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Pontifex is an excellent Doctor. She's knowledgable, listens, follows up, thorough and has the best bedside manner of any doctor in town. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I have found that Dr. Pontifex is the most caring professional doctors I have come across. She is always sure to go the extra mile to cover all bases to finding a cure. I cannot say enough great things about her!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

The most escellent Dr. Pontifex is a Dr. that Dr.'s go to when they are sick!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Very conscious Doctor and helped both myself and my wife with some very complicated diagnosis. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who is looking for a very knowledgable, personable and thorough physician.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr Pontifex - is great, I get nervous around white coats and doctors, and as I get older I find myself visiting the clinic more often than I would like, however somehow she as away of making me feel comfortable. Dr Pontifex always takes time to review the lab reports and help me understand my medical condition, and involves me in the treatment discussion. Dr Pontifex is important reason why I'm still here.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr Pontifex is an excellent, conscientious and thorough doctor. She literally saved my life a year ago when I came in after experiencing chest pains. She made me chew an aspirin and get up to the hospital immediately. I didn't know it (or want to know it), but I had had a heart attack (which she suspected immediately)and eventually I had open-heart surgery, a quadruple bypass. As she pointed out, quite rightly, I was simply yet another example of 'male denial.' I really like Dr. Pontifex' down-to-earth, 'human' touch and give her the highest rating I can give.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

She's great. Good listener, considerate,knowledable. highly recomended.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

When we moved from the lake where we had several Doctors, as best friends, I asked who the best Dr. was in Vernon & they all agreed....it was Dr. Alison Pontifex! She has been our Dr. since we have moved to Vernon & I most certainly agree, she is the most helpful & skilled of any Dr. I have known. When my wife was ill & in the hospice, she even came to visit her as a friend as well as a Dr. As well....her associate Dr.Chan...is a Dr's doctor...that is to say when Dr's are sick, they go to these Doctors! There office staff are great as well! Respectfully, Robert FRANKLIN

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013