Ratings for Dr. Chantal Beaulieu

I had a mastectomy in april 2017 with sentinal glands biopsy . The glands were contaminated and Dre. Beaulieu took all the time needed to explain the options for treatment and it was decided that I should have radiotherapy. She is a very kind, compationnate doctor, who listens to you, answers all your questions, the surgery was well done. II couldn't have wished for a better surgeon for my operation, I felt confident the moment I met Dre Beaulieu. She talks to you as a person who needs care, not as another case to be treated.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Beaulieu performed my wife's mastectomy for breast cancer. Dr. Beaulieu was truly amazing. When test results weren't coming back quickly she made it happen and even called us several times in the evening at home to let us know results and other information. This doctor cares about her patients and is willing to take the time you need to get informed.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

My wife had an emergency Gallbladder removal with her at the Montfort and we were thoroughly impressed with her and the Staff.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

If you are lucky you will get referred to Dr. Beaulieu for your surgery. She did an excellent job removing my gallbladder. Virtually no pain after day 1. Amazing job closing the openings - virtually no scarring. Very friendly and personable. I have nothing but good things to say about my care under Dr Beaulieu! She's wonderful and thank you again - so much!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Just had my Gallbladder out on August 5th 2016, Met Dr Beaulieu in Emergency 3 weeks prior while having a gallstone episode. Dr Bealieu explained that Surgery would be much easier if it was done in a non crisis situation and gave me some wonderful advice for my diet before surgery, she explained that the gallbladder is not very smart and could not tell difference between good and bad fat and to stay away from what I thought was healthy food, like avocado, salmon and olive oil etc as well as all the saturated fats. She told me to check labels on food and avoid anything with any measurable amounts of fat. I heeded her advice and surgery was a breeze and went extremely well. She as well as all the staff at Monfort were a class act from the word go. She spoke with me before and after surgery and made me feel confident and reassured the whole time. Could not be more satisfied with her bedside and professional conduct

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I was greatful to have Dr Beaulieu as my surgeon in July 2012 she was amazing with my lumpectomy she had removed some lymps nodes as well. After the surgery she had explained everything to me I felt as ease on what to expect once I removed the layers of gauze step by step. I was very surprise to see that the scare I had wasn't all that bad. When I went back to see her after to get the results I was told that it was cancer and it had travelled to my Lymp nodes. She explained that I had to start treatment so chemo sessions and radiation for me. Dr Beaulieu did what she could. I remember her patting me on the knee and saying "take it one day at a time" This little phrase had help me get through the treatments - I am now 3 years clear two more years and I am home free. Thank you Dr Beaulieu, I use your phrase for other going through cancer It really help me and I hope it will help others. I highly recomment this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I DO NOT recommend d this doctor at all. She was my mom's surgeon for a lumpectomy and she did a horrible surgery on her. My mom is. Now left with 2 breasts that are totally deformed, swollen even after 2 years of her surgery. My mother's mental state has been affected so bad because she has to look at her breasts everyday and see the horrible results of what this doctor has done to her. I'm trying to find a doctor that can help her fix this if anything can be done for her. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I would recommend Dr Beaulieu to anyone in need of breast consult / surgery! She is very compassionate and understanding of the patient requirements and needs. She has always answered all my questions and has helped me work through tough decisions regarding my breast situation. She performed my mastectomy with sentinal gland biopsy last year. I am very happy with her work. She has always been with me within of 10 minutes of my appointment time. All the staff at the Montfort breast clinic is very helpful and friendly. I must also mention that the pre-operation class given by her staff is a must attend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

She 's okay but she came very late on the first appointment I had with her. Nevertheless, she's compassionate and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Had a colonoscopy today and it went so smooth. Dr. Beaulieu was so compassionate and gentle. The staff at the Monfort Hospital were fanatastic. I truly would recommend this Doctor and this Hospital for a colonoscopy. Hats off to Dr. Beaulieu and her nurse.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014