Ratings for Dr. Christopher Oviatt

I was referred to Dr. Oviatt by a friend who said he was the best she had ever seen and she had her share of chiropractors. So I went and saw him and he did not disappoint! Very good at what he does and very personable as well. I always feel 100% after seeing him. If you are in pain he is the man to see. The front desk staff are really friendly too.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Oviatt is the best. He takes the time to understand and gives helpful tips. His office is always on time.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Excellent, there is no other word!!! Been seeing him for a few years and so has most of our family. Great job!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Oviatt is wonderful. He even called to check up afterward.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Very good and caring. Received my psain in the 1st visit

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Chris is amazing I always leave his office feeling so much better and the feeling lasts .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Oviatt is amazing! I see him every month and there was a time that I had moved and tried chiropractors closer to my new home but quickly decided he was the best! He does in one visit what others fail to do in 3! He is gentle and thoughtful and always checks his work. I find it has been a bonus to have a massage before my treatment when I am feeling particularly tense and they happen to have therapists onsite for that as well.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr.Oviatt is one of the best!!!!!!!!!! i've been with him for 10 yrs and he's always made me feel better... And ANGIE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I had tweaked my neck and couldn't turn my head. I called his office and got an appointment for the very same day. He was professional, and gentle and by the next morning I was feeling almost 100%.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Chris runs a very professional office, he is polite, kind and gentle. Most importantly, he gets results. My back feels so much better. I don't often get to Edmonton, but when I do my first priority is to get adjusted. Thanks Dr. Chris!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012