Ratings for Dr. Tom Korsh

dr korsh is very good at getting rid of neck and back pain. My sciatica is now gone and my leg is no longer numb. He did a good beginning exam and I was surprised he could also take x-rays on site. The staff are great and very friendly and I found them to be very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

C\Doctor Korsh is caring & conscientious. Very knowledgeable. Keeps up with the latest info. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

i came in to see Dr Korsh because i was having problems with my shoulder. when i went in for my initial consultation i was expecting to just get cracked and to walk out the door but they did a complete nervous system and muscle scan, the staff was beyond helpful and informative. i now know that i am developing scoliosis because Dr. Korsh was able to take x-rays of my back. i have since been going to see him 2 to 3 times a week and my headaches have stoppped and my shoulder is 100% better, we are working towards getting this scoliosis under control. i would highly recommend Dr.Korsh and his staff any day. thank you Dr. Korsh.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Korsh, thank you for your expert care and knowledge with my lumbar disc injury. It is so nice to be out of pain. I highly recommend Dr. Korsh.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012