Ratings for Dr. Tom Korsh

I had terrible migraines for a long time and after one visit with Dr. Korsh they are gone, and after months I am sill migraine free. I feel way better then I ever have. His staff is amazing. They know you by name are very helpful, happy, and friendly. I highly recommend going to see Dr. Korsh and his staff for the best chiropractic care around!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Korsch fit me in when I had an emergency and my regular chiropractor couldn’t. Have been going to him ever since. I find both him and his staff to be extremely friendly knowledgeable and helpful. I have no problem referring him to any and all who need chiropractic help great team with my health as their top priority

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Korsh on the day that my right arm went completely numb from shoulder to fingertips. One phone call, and they immediately made room for me. 4 years later, still seeing Dr. Korsh and have never felt better! I got feeling back in my arm within a week after undergoing his muscle treatment/laser and regular adjustments. Highly recommend him. His jokes are awful though ;). Kidding, good man, with excellent staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Korsh has helped me so much. Easy to walk again and never complains too much when I go in and ask for “The Works”. The staff is great also. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Korsh for as long as his practice has been in Lacombe. I cannot overstate how well he and his staff have been able to assist me with my chiropractic as well as masseuse requirements over the decades. Equipment and adjusting tables are top notch quality. Staff team members are great and have been able to assist me with many additional requirements that I have had to impose upon them over the decades. Top notch practice not just in Lacombe but in Alberta!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have scoliosis and have had a Harrington Instrumentation and Fusion. Dr. Korsh has treated me for 28 years and his treatments have enabled me to live a full life. He is careful to adjust only those spots which are not fused. He is and excellent Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I drive an hour to visit Dr. Korsh. He and his staff are superb, his equipment and tables are high end. I receive shockwave treatments on my elbow when needed, as well as my very thorough adjustments. I will continue my care with him indefinitely. 👍

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Korsh’s Since July 2013. I find him to be very knowledgeable and he has quite the sense of humour. The aching in my lower back has become less frequent and my migraines have become less severe. Thanks Dr. K.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I appreciate Dr Korsh's knowledge and helpfulness. He doesn't just do a routine adjustment that is the same every visit, but he responds to current needs. I appreciate his alternative / natural path health methods.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

He's been my husband and my chiropractor for 27 years. His staff and facilities are very helpful. I appreciate a massage before being adjusted and these are available for 4 days a week. A great place to go to find relief. He has good advice on different health issues too. He carries a wide variety of vitamins and supplements

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018