Ratings for Dr. Brad Richens

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Richens for over thirty years, yes 30 years. He was exceptional with one of my daughters who was afraid of needles. Although both my daughters aren't in Edmonton any more he still takes the time to ask about them. His staff is great. I recommend him for everybody.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Great dentist!! I highly recommend him, he's very thorough and extremely friendly as are all of his staff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Richens is very professional, punctual and knowledgable as a dentist. Our family of four has been treated by Dr. Richens, and his chairside manner is always reassuring, calming and comforting to our young daughters. He advises you regarding the health of your teeth, what options you have with any issues and any future treatments that may be involved. I would recommend Dr. Richens to anyone who is looking for a caring and excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Richens and his staff are very welcoming and friendly! They are always doing their best to make my stay as comfortable as possible. They make me almost want to go to the dentist!!! :)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012