Dr. Leora Laichter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leora Laichter

Dr. Laichter's office is beautiful and has such a warm friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Her staff are very welcoming and are very accommodating. I travel all the way from downtown Toronto to see her. She is very patient and never rushes. She is always willing to listen and answer any questions or concerns. Dr. Laichter is such a caring person with a great sense of humor! Her charm and dental knowledge is amazing. She​ and her staff were also great with my two children. I would refer her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I can't explain how grateful I am for discovering this place!!! The dentist is very approachable and so thorough. She showed me my mouth live on the camera which was so interesting, I've never seen anything like this before. I first came there because my previous dentist had done a filling on me 2 years ago, and each time I came back the problem was never fixed. Dr. Leora spent TWO ONE HOUR CONSULTATIONS ON ME just explaining my teeth, no doubt she does take a long time explaining things, but I have never understood my teeth as well as I do now. I also finally understand why it's so important to floss, and now i floss all the time. Anyways she finally fixed my problem and my floss no longer shreds around the old filling from the other dentist. She is honest and has a big heart, I will never leave this place!! Thank you guys! Amazing front desk, amazing tour, amazing service it really is I could't be happier. My busband also went and he agreed, she explained everything to him. It helps also that her father was a dentist for 45 years, she really is very passionate about what she does. You don't find this kind of passion often these days. Thank you Dr. Leora, I'm forever grateful. Mike

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Outstanding clinic. Friendly, knowledgeable, open when I need them, and quite gentle. I like a dentist with skill and a sense of humour.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Very Happy with the office and the doctor. The other day, I had such a toothache and they were so nice to see me last minute. I can't say enough good things, they are a dedicated bunch. I already recommended them to my whole family and would be very happy to do so to anyone who is in need of a dentist. Dr. Laichter is a very friendly and peasant doctor, just a pleasure to go to.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I would personally like to thank dr Leora Laichter for helping me out last week. On a Saturday one of my crowns falls off and I have a wedding next day. I was so happy when I called on a sat afternoon and they were willing to stay passed their closing time. They did a great job. Truly appreciative.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at Green Apple dental. Love going to the dentist on a Sunday. Dr Laichter was really though rough in her presentation to me of her suggestion what i should do. The place made me feel comfortable being at the dentist's office.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

It really is a unique experience from the cleaning to her presentation of your teeth, wow. Her dad was a dentist, she seems to be very proud of that. She looks like she loves being a dentist, and it truly is an experience the whole process of coming into this office. You can`t even call it an office, it`s like you want to come back all the time. Her staff and everyone really have an amazing vibe they are always having fun. Amazing experience.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Personally, I really appreciate that Dr. Laichter's office does not smell like a typical dental office. It is very obvious the minute you walk through the front doors that it will be an experience like no other. The whole team is​ a great bunch. Keep it up.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Laichter is the real deal. I hate doctors but she is okay. She knows how to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I needed a root canal and she recommended a specialist over Christmas time. The way she explained it that every doctor is good at diffrent things, and my molar had diffrent anatomy. She said although she can do the root canal, she would be much more comfortable if a specialist did this treatment and then to return to her office for the cap. Talk about honesty, she did not just want my business but she wanted what is best for me, even if it means she would not make the money on the root canal. I saw the specialist mid January for the crown, and we just completed by crown in the late fall. She is very funny and it does not feel like you're at the dentist. She also gave me 4 installments to pay for the crown as I was going to put off the crown appointment because of money. She said take your time paying me but lets save this tooth. Amazing woman, has 4 kids and leads a busy life but you would never think so when you're in her chair. She works slow, does not rush until you fully understands. We need more people like her in this world.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Leora Laichter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian
  • Hebrew
  • Italian
  • Punjabi language

• Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Periodontitis
  • Dental implant surgery

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, ON