Dr. Leora Laichter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leora Laichter

I met Leora 8 years ago. When my teeth required magic work to be done, she did a fantastic job for me. She always listen and understand me. All my family and most of friends now her patients. If you need implants or magic to be done in your mouse, she is your doctor. Thanks from Victoria

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Love dr. Leora Laichter and her office. Very friendly and exceptional staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I would recommend dr laichter and her team in a heartbeat. My children enjoyed their appointments at the dentist for the first time ever! The staff are so respectful and caring, with their patients and with each other. Dr laichter fixed my smile which I have been so self-conscious​ about for years! Her work and genuine personality make her such a wonderful dentist. I can't stress enough how happy I am that my family and I are a part of this wonderful practice!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Nice experience. Very friendly staff and doctor. I had a tooth ache the other day on a Sunday and they were able to see me. Very great full patient.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Laichter's office is beautiful and has such a warm friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Her staff are very welcoming and are very accommodating. I travel all the way from downtown Toronto to see her. She is very patient and never rushes. She is always willing to listen and answer any questions or concerns. Dr. Laichter is such a caring person with a great sense of humor! Her charm and dental knowledge is amazing. She​ and her staff were also great with my two children. I would refer her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I can't explain how grateful I am for discovering this place!!! The dentist is very approachable and so thorough. She showed me my mouth live on the camera which was so interesting, I've never seen anything like this before. I first came there because my previous dentist had done a filling on me 2 years ago, and each time I came back the problem was never fixed. Dr. Leora spent TWO ONE HOUR CONSULTATIONS ON ME just explaining my teeth, no doubt she does take a long time explaining things, but I have never understood my teeth as well as I do now. I also finally understand why it's so important to floss, and now i floss all the time. Anyways she finally fixed my problem and my floss no longer shreds around the old filling from the other dentist. She is honest and has a big heart, I will never leave this place!! Thank you guys! Amazing front desk, amazing tour, amazing service it really is I could't be happier. My busband also went and he agreed, she explained everything to him. It helps also that her father was a dentist for 45 years, she really is very passionate about what she does. You don't find this kind of passion often these days. Thank you Dr. Leora, I'm forever grateful. Mike

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Outstanding clinic. Friendly, knowledgeable, open when I need them, and quite gentle. I like a dentist with skill and a sense of humour.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Very Happy with the office and the doctor. The other day, I had such a toothache and they were so nice to see me last minute. I can't say enough good things, they are a dedicated bunch. I already recommended them to my whole family and would be very happy to do so to anyone who is in need of a dentist. Dr. Laichter is a very friendly and peasant doctor, just a pleasure to go to.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I would personally like to thank dr Leora Laichter for helping me out last week. On a Saturday one of my crowns falls off and I have a wedding next day. I was so happy when I called on a sat afternoon and they were willing to stay passed their closing time. They did a great job. Truly appreciative.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at Green Apple dental. Love going to the dentist on a Sunday. Dr Laichter was really though rough in her presentation to me of her suggestion what i should do. The place made me feel comfortable being at the dentist's office.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Leora Laichter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian
  • Hebrew
  • Italian
  • Punjabi language

• Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Periodontitis