Dr. Leora Laichter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leora Laichter

What nice doctor. Very very happy and want to say thank you. I think she is beautiful person

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Nice decor in the office. The doctor is sweet and has a gentle touch. They seem to be good with anxiety.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Really apprecite everythin youve done for me dr laichter. You have a great team at green apple

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Thanks to the whole green apple team for a job well done . Beautiful office filled with beautiful people . Overall exceptional experience.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

I am great full to dr leora Laichter and her team at green apple dental for their amazing care. Every time I come in everyone is always pleasant and in good spirit. It’s pure joy to come inside the office. Everything about it is welcoming, very much like the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

It’s nice to go to a place where people love what they do and it really showed. Always a pleasur.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I met Leora 8 years ago. When my teeth required magic work to be done, she did a fantastic job for me. She always listen and understand me. All my family and most of friends now her patients. If you need implants or magic to be done in your mouse, she is your doctor. Thanks from Victoria

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Love dr. Leora Laichter and her office. Very friendly and exceptional staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I would recommend dr laichter and her team in a heartbeat. My children enjoyed their appointments at the dentist for the first time ever! The staff are so respectful and caring, with their patients and with each other. Dr laichter fixed my smile which I have been so self-conscious​ about for years! Her work and genuine personality make her such a wonderful dentist. I can't stress enough how happy I am that my family and I are a part of this wonderful practice!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Nice experience. Very friendly staff and doctor. I had a tooth ache the other day on a Sunday and they were able to see me. Very great full patient.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Leora Laichter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian
  • Hebrew
  • Italian
  • Punjabi language

• Western University (Grad. 2006)

• Periodontitis