Ratings for Dr. Julie Lukic

She is beyond rude. So insensitive and talks to you like you're completely and uttering stupid. Always late and wouldn't even acknowledge or apologise. You're time doesn't matter! I'm glad I've found this out before I got too far into my pregnancy. She will NOT be my obstetrician!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Left 7 mothers waiting for 90 minutes and we thought she must have had an emergency delivery but she was actually shopping for bling in Westfield and walked in with an Armani bag. Forced a caesarian on us from the beginning as it was more 'convenient' for her it turned out. Rushed the induction that she insisted on and was impatient and unsympathetic. Made the call to do a c-section and whisked baby away without allowing even a minute for mother to bond with baby and subsequently had latching issues that prevented breast feeding. Unprofessional and not what we expected from a female obstetrician. Never again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Read these reviews before my appointment and felt disheartened but Dr Lucik was actually wonderful. Unfortunately, I am too overweight to go through ivf at the moment but she was super supportive and talked me through a lot of options. She never made me feel bad about my weight but made sure I understood that getting my weight down is the only way this will work. I am looking forward to losing weight and returning to see her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

From our very first appointment she was rude & insensitive. At 38 weeks she made me cry by telling me a story about a traumatic birth she had just encountered. I was so relieved when she was on leave the day I have birth and dreaded seeing her for my follow up appointment, where she made a sarcastic comment about my scar shape. We went elsewhere for baby number 2 and 3, such a different experience! Avoid her if you can.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

This doctor was terrible and have bad manner . First of all I always have to wait for one hour or one hour of half from the appointment. She is not friendly and informative either . She is also very argumentative and made patient feel not comfortable . Not really know about the patient , once I told her than she checked at her computer after so much argued. I immediately change my specialist .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Terrible, don't go there . Plenty of better doctors around.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Primary IVF and Julie Lukic were always late, often rude and seldom pleasant to deal with. My files were lost in a sea of unmarked boxes on Julie's office floor. I was required to wait 1 hour 40 minutes after my appointment time, and Julie did not do me the courtesy of an acknowledgement of the delay, let alone an apology. I turned up for my egg collection, and Julie wasn't there - but didn't tell me there was going to be anyone else doing the procedure. If Primary IVF and Julie Lukic didn't bulk bill, I can't imagine they would have a business. I've certainly taken mine elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I saw Dr Lukic through Fertility East for IVF. She is has a very abrasive manner and really doesn't seem that interested in her patients. After my initial IVF failed I went back to her to seek advice on the next steps. After waiting an hour and a half for my appointment she couldn't remember what had happened, although she had the notes in front of her. Her bedside manner is terrible.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Excellent Dr and her personality is a bonus. I owe her so much.

Submitted January 20, 2015

I suffered severe pre eclampsia with my first child showing itself very unexpectadly at 23 weeks. If it weren't for Julie's quick thinking and quick action I and my baby would have either died or suffered terribly with seizures and or a stroke. She saved both our lives and I will absolutely be going with her for baby no. 2. I am shocked at these bad reviews, she does not just take your money she's worth every cent! She's not overly fluffy with her personality but I liked that. She got down to business and it was perfect. She is in high demand being one of very few female O.Bs in the east, do not let that put you off she is worth the wait. Highly highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014