Ratings for Dr. Julie Lukic

We saw her at primary IVF, she is very very rude and talks down to you, very unprofessional, she is twice the size of my partner and kept bringing up her weight as a possible cause of complications during pregnancy, I was “hello when was the last time you looked at yourself in the mirror”. Very disappointed with her, she brings Primary IVF and the rest of the staff (who we found to be very nice), to disrepute.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

She is beyond rude!! My partner and I seen her at primary IVF always runs late, speaks to you like you're an idiot.. My Partner and I have a 6 months old son and want our children close so we booked again, first thing she said was ' you sure you want them so close' unsupportive, rude, don't even know how she has a job in this field when so many people need that support. She is shit.. wouldn't see her again. Fuck you dr lukic!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am currently seeing Dr Lukic at Primary IVF. I have to concur with other reviews about her abrasive manner and lack of bedside manner or empathy. By the time you go to IVF you are more than aware that there are issues to falling pregnant. She was scathing and unapologetic in our first appointment and I left devastated and crying. Subsequent appointments have confirmed her lack of caring for her patients and general insensitivity. I would recommend avoiding her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

After being on the ivf roundabout for a few years we decided to give Dr Lukic a try. I’m glad we did, so far she has been fantastic offering us a fresh approach in our treatment and her knowledge and insight has been helpful. I’m looking forward to the next step of our ivf journey.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

She is beyond rude. So insensitive and talks to you like you're completely and uttering stupid. Always late and wouldn't even acknowledge or apologise. You're time doesn't matter! I'm glad I've found this out before I got too far into my pregnancy. She will NOT be my obstetrician!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Left 7 mothers waiting for 90 minutes and we thought she must have had an emergency delivery but she was actually shopping for bling in Westfield and walked in with an Armani bag. Forced a caesarian on us from the beginning as it was more 'convenient' for her it turned out. Rushed the induction that she insisted on and was impatient and unsympathetic. Made the call to do a c-section and whisked baby away without allowing even a minute for mother to bond with baby and subsequently had latching issues that prevented breast feeding. Unprofessional and not what we expected from a female obstetrician. Never again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Read these reviews before my appointment and felt disheartened but Dr Lucik was actually wonderful. Unfortunately, I am too overweight to go through ivf at the moment but she was super supportive and talked me through a lot of options. She never made me feel bad about my weight but made sure I understood that getting my weight down is the only way this will work. I am looking forward to losing weight and returning to see her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

From our very first appointment she was rude & insensitive. At 38 weeks she made me cry by telling me a story about a traumatic birth she had just encountered. I was so relieved when she was on leave the day I have birth and dreaded seeing her for my follow up appointment, where she made a sarcastic comment about my scar shape. We went elsewhere for baby number 2 and 3, such a different experience! Avoid her if you can.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

This doctor was terrible and have bad manner . First of all I always have to wait for one hour or one hour of half from the appointment. She is not friendly and informative either . She is also very argumentative and made patient feel not comfortable . Not really know about the patient , once I told her than she checked at her computer after so much argued. I immediately change my specialist .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Terrible, don't go there . Plenty of better doctors around.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016