Dr. Yazan Hamamy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yazan Hamamy

I really like going to Dr. Hamamy because he is very nice

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Staff are nice, doctors are good and the hours are the best

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Hamamy is a good man and good dentist I did veneers at the front and I’m very happy with my smile now

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Best dentist in Burlington and Canada he has all the qualities you are looking for in a dentist: calm, gentle and cares.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Gentle and caring he never rushes my appointments and always asks me if I’m comfortable

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Hamamy is the best dentist and although he is booked well in advance he always accommodates when we’ve needed him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

my family go to him first then they told me i have to go try his services i was very unhappy with my smile but he recommended veneers and wow i can't stop smiling thank you doctor

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I have referred everyone I know to dr. Hamamy because he is the gentlest human I’ve ever met and has such a big heart.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

We started going to beacon hill after our dentist retired. When it came time to look for a new dentist, my wife was curious to try different offices before committing to one. We received a tour of beacon hill office by Michelle and made a decision to book right away. The office is very clean and the staff and dentist really cared about us and explained exactly what we would expect from each appointment.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

This guy is a joke. Totally incompetent. I can do a better diagnosis with zero education in the field than him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Yazan Hamamy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 2005 Dr. Hamamy graduated with Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University then moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend dental school. Realizing the opportunities available to help others, he spent his 2008 externship in Fort Myers, Florida treating underprivileged children and families in need of dental care. Dr. Hamamy graduated dental school in 2009, then joined the AEGD residency program at A.T. Still University near Phoenix, Arizona. As a resident, Dr. Hamamy expanded on his clinical skills and gained more experience in treating complex cases. In 2010, Dr. Yazan Hamamy moved back to Burlington, to continue helping people and giving them a reason to smile. He considers dentistry a privilege and a great way to make changes in peoples' lives and this is reflected in all aspects of the practice. Dr. Hamamy enjoys bringing new technologies to the Healthy Smile Centres and take pride keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Passionate about giving back and teaching, in 2011 he took on position of a clinical instructor at the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Services in Mississauga. Dr. Hamamy enjoys a social life style by hanging out with family, friends and traveling. Stay active playing hockey, soccer and for over ten years continue to train with family and friends the great ancient martial art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

• English