Ratings for Dr. Yazan Hamamy

This dentist has earned my utmost respect he is very knowledgeable and takes his time explaining every single option I have and why he is suggesting those options he is very caring and his staff are all helpful I did 3 implants with him and couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Highly recommended, he is straightforward, very honest and very professional dentist. We are lucky to have him in Burlington.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Iam comfortable going to Dr. Hamamy, he is very good dentist .

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

great dentist, the wait time is very short and the assistants are great lookin

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I booked an appointment with Dr Hamamy after reading the reviews on here...I must admit they are very accurate. Since I found it helpful I decided to write a review after the great experience I had. I went to him for an implant case, let's just say the amount of knowledge he has put me at ease. He answered my questions and gave me real life examples and medical researched studies regarding my case. I am writing this review to recommend him and his staff. Give them a call and try them out because you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Hamamy, he is very knowledgeable and has worked very hard to educate himself on the latest dental research out there.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

We have lived in Burlington a little over 10 years, and switched dental offices 4 times until we found Beacon Hill Dental Centre. As a family it is important for us to take our children to a dentist that cares about them as much as we do. Dr Hamamy and his staff are great with our kids and as a family we are extremely satisfied with his quality of work and the friendly service they offer us.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I am not one to partake in online reviews, however this experience can not go without sharing. I visited Dr. Hamamy for the first time last week and was greeted by the most welcoming receptionist. He was extremely patient with my lack of knowledge of the practice and was very informative and explained to me all my options for my particular case. I highly recommend his services and will certainly be visiting him again in 6 months. I wish you continued success!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I had such a welcoming experience, you can feel the positive energy in the office. The dentist is professional and caring...and the staff are just adorable

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

A dentist with magic hands. I was terrified of seeing a dentist and I knew I had a lot of work that needs to be done. I was feeling tremendous pain, my friend recommended Dr. Hamamy so I called and booked an appointment and they were able to accommodate me right away. I got the strength to go to see him and I am so happy I did. For those like me who don't like to visit the dentist, you must see Dr. Hamamy, he is incredibly gentle and him and his staff are very caring !

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Dr. Yazan Hamamy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 2005 Dr. Hamamy graduated with Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University then moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend dental school. Realizing the opportunities available to help others, he spent his 2008 externship in Fort Myers, Florida treating underprivileged children and families in need of dental care. Dr. Hamamy graduated dental school in 2009, then joined the AEGD residency program at A.T. Still University near Phoenix, Arizona. As a resident, Dr. Hamamy expanded on his clinical skills and gained more experience in treating complex cases. In 2010, Dr. Yazan Hamamy moved back to Burlington, to continue helping people and giving them a reason to smile. He considers dentistry a privilege and a great way to make changes in peoples' lives and this is reflected in all aspects of the practice. Dr. Hamamy enjoys bringing new technologies to the Healthy Smile Centres and take pride keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Passionate about giving back and teaching, in 2011 he took on position of a clinical instructor at the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Services in Mississauga. Dr. Hamamy enjoys a social life style by hanging out with family, friends and traveling. Stay active playing hockey, soccer and for over ten years continue to train with family and friends the great ancient martial art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

• English