Ratings for Dr. Yazan Hamamy

Dr. Yazan isa great doctor and he is good with my daughter. She really liked him and can't wait to visit him in 6 months!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr Hamamy pulled all my wisdom teeth and he is a really good dentist

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

My wife and I followed him from one office to another so we don’t have to switch dentists. Dr. Hamamy is genuine and explains the treatment so that I can understand

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

He’s personable and a sports guy, I felt connected and comfortable with him

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Amazing dentist really knows what he’s doing. I really recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

New Year’s Eve & my front tooth breaks. Thank you Dr. Hamamy for taking me in & fixing my tooth before my party. I will never forget what you have doGne for me. Cheers to 2019!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Yes you have to wait to see him and he is worth the wait. The attention & care he gives you is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Saved up some money to get implants to support my dentures and I am glad to report that I can finally eat like a teenager again

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr Hamamy is so professional and honest - the staff is very friendly- the clinic is impressive and classy- hygiene is excellent- highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

He changed my smile completely after doing my front veneers and getting rid of the spaces I had between my front teeth

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Yazan Hamamy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 2005 Dr. Hamamy graduated with Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University then moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend dental school. Realizing the opportunities available to help others, he spent his 2008 externship in Fort Myers, Florida treating underprivileged children and families in need of dental care. Dr. Hamamy graduated dental school in 2009, then joined the AEGD residency program at A.T. Still University near Phoenix, Arizona. As a resident, Dr. Hamamy expanded on his clinical skills and gained more experience in treating complex cases. In 2010, Dr. Yazan Hamamy moved back to Burlington, to continue helping people and giving them a reason to smile. He considers dentistry a privilege and a great way to make changes in peoples' lives and this is reflected in all aspects of the practice. Dr. Hamamy enjoys bringing new technologies to the Healthy Smile Centres and take pride keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Passionate about giving back and teaching, in 2011 he took on position of a clinical instructor at the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Services in Mississauga. Dr. Hamamy enjoys a social life style by hanging out with family, friends and traveling. Stay active playing hockey, soccer and for over ten years continue to train with family and friends the great ancient martial art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

• English