Dr. Yazan Hamamy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yazan Hamamy

Yes you have to wait to see him and he is worth the wait. The attention & care he gives you is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Saved up some money to get implants to support my dentures and I am glad to report that I can finally eat like a teenager again

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr Hamamy is so professional and honest - the staff is very friendly- the clinic is impressive and classy- hygiene is excellent- highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

He changed my smile completely after doing my front veneers and getting rid of the spaces I had between my front teeth

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Here are just some words to describe this man: professional, patient and wholeheartedly cares. My kids both got their wisdom teeth taken out by him and he followed up the same night and his staff followed up the next day to make sure they were feeling better. We will never change dentists.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Hamamy performed my implant surgery. I was extremely nervous, I am not a good patient at all. He was kind, very gentle, extremely understanding and explained everything in detail. I would highly recommend his services!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

He is the best dentist for those scaredy-cats like me. I avoided the dentist for over 10 years, I’m in my 40s now and I wish my previous dentist was like him I would not have avoided my health if I knew what Dr. Hamamy taught me in one visit.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I was absolutely terrified of getting my wisdom teeth extracted but Dr. Hamamy made me feel comfortable at the consult and when I got my wisdom teeth extracted with IV sedation it was so painless and I didn’t even feel anything. I was sore for about a week after but now I’m good as new!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Great bedside manner very gentle he did my wisdom teeth extractions and followed up to make sure I’m doing ok

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Reviewing Dr. Hamamy gives me great pride as he is one of the only people I trust with our health. Be prepared to wait for him; however, he is definitely worth the wait and every dollar spent!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Yazan Hamamy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 2005 Dr. Hamamy graduated with Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University then moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend dental school. Realizing the opportunities available to help others, he spent his 2008 externship in Fort Myers, Florida treating underprivileged children and families in need of dental care. Dr. Hamamy graduated dental school in 2009, then joined the AEGD residency program at A.T. Still University near Phoenix, Arizona. As a resident, Dr. Hamamy expanded on his clinical skills and gained more experience in treating complex cases. In 2010, Dr. Yazan Hamamy moved back to Burlington, to continue helping people and giving them a reason to smile. He considers dentistry a privilege and a great way to make changes in peoples' lives and this is reflected in all aspects of the practice. Dr. Hamamy enjoys bringing new technologies to the Healthy Smile Centres and take pride keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Passionate about giving back and teaching, in 2011 he took on position of a clinical instructor at the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Services in Mississauga. Dr. Hamamy enjoys a social life style by hanging out with family, friends and traveling. Stay active playing hockey, soccer and for over ten years continue to train with family and friends the great ancient martial art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

• English