Ratings for Dr. Yazan Hamamy

Huge thanks to Dr. Hamamy for giving me my smile back! Two implants, couple of crowns with root canal issues, cavities here and there, he fixed all of it. Dr. Hamamy and his staff, including Michelle and Amanda are very friendly, helpful and caring professionals. Highly recommended. Thanks again, Tatiana M.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Thank you beacon hill team for taking care of my discoloured teeth and making me happy to smile again

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Dr. Hamamy is truly the greatest dentist I’ve been to. He was the only one that knew what was wrong with my teeth and helped me! You will not regret going to him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

Best dentist in Grimsby. Dr. Hamamy stayed later on Tuesday to take care of my emergency so I could sleep better that night. Thank you! Jerry

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Nice office, flexible and accommodating to book my family's appointments and actual treatment was good to

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

His office is new in Grimsby, very nice and clean. They asked me what my favourite TV show is and they always put it on for me. I had to do a root canal because of an infection and it went much better than I expected he was very patient and cared for my comfort

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

He is truly the best, very professional but also caring with his patients, makes you feel like he truly cares for you as a person not just as a client. I was with my former dentist for over 12 years and never felt as I did with Dr. Hamamy. Thank you so much for your work!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Hamamy and his staff were amazing! Super friendly and welcoming from the moment I walked in and till I left. Dr. Hamamy did an excellent job with my wisdom teeth removal and explained everything he was going to do and more in detail so I was well informed. Awesome experience, would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

There's a New Dentist in Grimsby, Dr. Hamamy and his staff are wonderful. I went through the regular routine like any Dr. office would taking New Patients. This experience has been Great. They have done some repairs that where needed from the first visit. Dr. Hamamy and April his Assistant where just great and Professional. I have never had for all the years going to a dentist have such a great experience. April made sure that there was no Gagging or drowning feeling during the two teeth repairs being done at the same time. Dr. Hamamy and all the staff that work there do care to make sure that there is no issues during the work being done. Dr. Hamamy along with his Staff are Professionals with Great Service, also Caring People. thx Dan.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Going to Beacon Hill Dental was one of the best things I have ever done. I was very embarrassed about my smile which prompted me to make an appointment. I was treated with respect from every caring member of Dr. Hamamy's staff. They made me feel special at every appointment, to the point where I looked forward to going to the Dentist! A first for me. Through the entire process there was very high level of professionalism and quality of service. I look amazing! My new smile has changed my life giving me the confidence I was missing. Thank you to everyone at Beacon Hill, you have no idea how wonderful you made me feel.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Dr. Yazan Hamamy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 2005 Dr. Hamamy graduated with Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University then moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend dental school. Realizing the opportunities available to help others, he spent his 2008 externship in Fort Myers, Florida treating underprivileged children and families in need of dental care. Dr. Hamamy graduated dental school in 2009, then joined the AEGD residency program at A.T. Still University near Phoenix, Arizona. As a resident, Dr. Hamamy expanded on his clinical skills and gained more experience in treating complex cases. In 2010, Dr. Yazan Hamamy moved back to Burlington, to continue helping people and giving them a reason to smile. He considers dentistry a privilege and a great way to make changes in peoples' lives and this is reflected in all aspects of the practice. Dr. Hamamy enjoys bringing new technologies to the Healthy Smile Centres and take pride keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Passionate about giving back and teaching, in 2011 he took on position of a clinical instructor at the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Services in Mississauga. Dr. Hamamy enjoys a social life style by hanging out with family, friends and traveling. Stay active playing hockey, soccer and for over ten years continue to train with family and friends the great ancient martial art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

• English