Ratings for Dr. Yazan Hamamy

Very professional and caring. Staff is helpfull and organized

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Absolutely the greatest dentist around. Staff are very friendly, I have been seeing my hygienist Marjan for 3 years now and she always remembers the little things we speak about

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Hamamy has been my dentist for over 10 years and now he looks after my kids and family. Absolutely the best doctor and a caring professional staff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Hamamy is the sweetest most caring person ever!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Thank you for the great service and consultation and treatment you gave me

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Very very very great dentist we love to see him always happy face

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Yesterday after waking up with a swollen face I looked for an office that was open and th first office I called was Beacon Hill Dental Centre without any hesitation when the receptionist Michelle found out about my swollen face she imidiately told me "we are going to take care of you today even if we have to stay after hours" what an amazing feeling of relief you get when you hear those words. To my luck Dr. Hamamy was the dentist and he and his staff indeed took care of me and stayed after hours. Dr. Hamamy I want to thank you and your staff for seeing me yesterday, I feel much better today and was able to finally sleep.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Simply the best go see him and find out why. Here's a hint: he knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Hamamy and staff are great at making me feel comfortable for my dental procedures. He even called to check up on me and answer my questions the next day which was really nice.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Absolutely the greatest dentist I have met. Very kind and gentle, I was comfortable and my crowns look like real teeth.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Yazan Hamamy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 2005 Dr. Hamamy graduated with Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University then moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend dental school. Realizing the opportunities available to help others, he spent his 2008 externship in Fort Myers, Florida treating underprivileged children and families in need of dental care. Dr. Hamamy graduated dental school in 2009, then joined the AEGD residency program at A.T. Still University near Phoenix, Arizona. As a resident, Dr. Hamamy expanded on his clinical skills and gained more experience in treating complex cases. In 2010, Dr. Yazan Hamamy moved back to Burlington, to continue helping people and giving them a reason to smile. He considers dentistry a privilege and a great way to make changes in peoples' lives and this is reflected in all aspects of the practice. Dr. Hamamy enjoys bringing new technologies to the Healthy Smile Centres and take pride keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Passionate about giving back and teaching, in 2011 he took on position of a clinical instructor at the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Services in Mississauga. Dr. Hamamy enjoys a social life style by hanging out with family, friends and traveling. Stay active playing hockey, soccer and for over ten years continue to train with family and friends the great ancient martial art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

• English