Ratings for Dr. Yazan Hamamy

So my first experience there he was about 20'mins late to my appointment but he was respectful and did apologize for being late as he was taking care of a difficult case. My second appointment with him was what is making me write a review...he is very gentle that I didn't even feel him give me the needle. He is also deligent and careful with his work, happy with the fix.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

like him and his team well organized and care for everyone

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Hamamy is passionate and very caring. He is my family dentist and I've been with him for 5 years now.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

He is AMAZING!! Very Knowledgeable and up to date on new techniques.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

He is the best dentist I've seen and I'll never forget his help with my son. My son had an infection with his wisdom teeth and Dr. Hamamy was not available for another month but he made time to see Joshua before the infection gets worse and he goes back to school.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Hamamy and his staff always do their best to help us. We have been patients for over 5 years and will continue to be. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

He's knoweleageble and nice and he is good I don't feel a lot of pain he made me relax

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Went to 2 dentists prior to Dr Hamamy both of which told me i'd lose feeling and most likely have my jaw fractured/broke upon the removal of my wisdom teeth due to how they were growing in. I did some research and found great reciews on Dr Hamamy so i went for a consult. Upon arriving for my consult the xray machine i needed was not working as such i did a quick cleaning and Dr Hamamy had given me a $25 gift card for the extra hassle of having to come for a second time. Upon arriving for my extraction which i chose anesthesia via I.V rather then general anesthetic, i was very nervous. After waiting a half hour extra for the previous patient to be finished i went in and Dr Hamamy and all the staff were great at helping me calm down and ensure everything would go smoothly. At the end of the procedure all 4 of the teeth were removed (not without hassle) and Dr Hamamy managed to do it without breaking my jaw OR losing feeling in my mouth. For that i could not be more thankful! Dr Hamamy will now be my go-to! Thank you to all at Beacon Hill Dental :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I'm happy with Dr. Hamamy's work and service he has always been caring

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

His enthusiasm for his profession is very respectable

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Yazan Hamamy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 2005 Dr. Hamamy graduated with Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University then moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend dental school. Realizing the opportunities available to help others, he spent his 2008 externship in Fort Myers, Florida treating underprivileged children and families in need of dental care. Dr. Hamamy graduated dental school in 2009, then joined the AEGD residency program at A.T. Still University near Phoenix, Arizona. As a resident, Dr. Hamamy expanded on his clinical skills and gained more experience in treating complex cases. In 2010, Dr. Yazan Hamamy moved back to Burlington, to continue helping people and giving them a reason to smile. He considers dentistry a privilege and a great way to make changes in peoples' lives and this is reflected in all aspects of the practice. Dr. Hamamy enjoys bringing new technologies to the Healthy Smile Centres and take pride keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Passionate about giving back and teaching, in 2011 he took on position of a clinical instructor at the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Services in Mississauga. Dr. Hamamy enjoys a social life style by hanging out with family, friends and traveling. Stay active playing hockey, soccer and for over ten years continue to train with family and friends the great ancient martial art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

• English