Dr. Yazan Hamamy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yazan Hamamy

I was absolutely terrified of getting my wisdom teeth extracted but Dr. Hamamy made me feel comfortable at the consult and when I got my wisdom teeth extracted with IV sedation it was so painless and I didn’t even feel anything. I was sore for about a week after but now I’m good as new!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Great bedside manner very gentle he did my wisdom teeth extractions and followed up to make sure I’m doing ok

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Reviewing Dr. Hamamy gives me great pride as he is one of the only people I trust with our health. Be prepared to wait for him; however, he is definitely worth the wait and every dollar spent!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Hamamy is a true genius he takes his time to diagnose and treat you right

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

doctor very good with my family and children i take grandparent to him too he is good with all age

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Excellent in everything he does to the point where you will feel how much he cares about your health. He's genuine and I proudly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I started with Dr. Hamamy as soon as he graduated and got his license to practice. It was hard trusting a new grad at first but about 10 years later i'm glad I did. He cares...A LOT!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I am patient with him for 8 years and will keep following him because he is so great

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Customer service was exceptional. The email/text notification prior to the appointment helped me to remember what time my appointment is booked.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I’m a patient of Dr. Hamamy for 7 years and I am very happy with the quality of his service. I have seen his office grow over the years because of his great work and reputation and the great customer service his staff provides.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Yazan Hamamy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 2005 Dr. Hamamy graduated with Honours Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology from McMaster University then moved to Boston, Massachusetts to attend dental school. Realizing the opportunities available to help others, he spent his 2008 externship in Fort Myers, Florida treating underprivileged children and families in need of dental care. Dr. Hamamy graduated dental school in 2009, then joined the AEGD residency program at A.T. Still University near Phoenix, Arizona. As a resident, Dr. Hamamy expanded on his clinical skills and gained more experience in treating complex cases. In 2010, Dr. Yazan Hamamy moved back to Burlington, to continue helping people and giving them a reason to smile. He considers dentistry a privilege and a great way to make changes in peoples' lives and this is reflected in all aspects of the practice. Dr. Hamamy enjoys bringing new technologies to the Healthy Smile Centres and take pride keeping up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry. Passionate about giving back and teaching, in 2011 he took on position of a clinical instructor at the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Services in Mississauga. Dr. Hamamy enjoys a social life style by hanging out with family, friends and traveling. Stay active playing hockey, soccer and for over ten years continue to train with family and friends the great ancient martial art of Shaolin Kung Fu.

• English