Ratings for Dr. Maher A. Abdallah

Had an excellent experience with Dr Abdallah. Although I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy through him, I ended up pregnant with beautiful twins in the next pregnancy. I am forever grateful for Doctor Abdallah helping fulfill our dream of having children!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Abdallah and all of his staff are fantastic! They were all nurturing and caring throughout the entire IVF process. Dr Abdallah pinpointed our exact situation without unnecessary testing. We are very fortunate to only have to go through one treatment and we now have a beautiful baby boy. Thank you to all the staff for making our baby dreams come true!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr Abdallah and his staff were fantastic. I went through 2 IVF treatments, the first one, we lost the baby, which was devastating, but our second treatment, with a few medication changes, has worked and I am now 8 months pregnant with twins. My husband and I both had fertility issues, but it was obvious that Dr Abdallah knew what he was doing, otherwise I wouldn't be where I'm at today. My family and I are forever grateful for Dr Abdallah and his staffs help.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

We met Dr abdallah after 10 years of trying to have a baby, 3 failed iui,4 failed Ivf. We were almost giving up hope of having a baby but Dr Abdallah restored our faith in God, the moment he said to us, during the consultation appointment "Don't give up hope and I promise you are going to have your baby just live your life and be happy." He fulfilled his promised, despite our financial constraints, he worked with us. He treated me and my husband like family. We are very excited and grateful to Dr Abdallah and his entire staff as we await the delivery of our baby in May. I will recommend him to anyone out there who is seeking to have a child. Dr Maher Abdallah is the best.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I had IVF twice with Dr Abdallah after trying IUI with clomid twice. My husband and I tried for years to have a baby on our own with no success. I was able to get pregnant with our second cycle and now have a wonderful baby girl. He never tried to push IVF on us. He recommended IVF only after exhausting all other options. I would definitely recommend him and his staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

It is hard to convey the amount of respect and love my husband and I have for American Reproductive Center. We like most had one heck of a journey in trying to conceive our daughter. Things looked hopeless for awhile, we truly felt that no one medically really cared if we conceived, were able to carry a child, or were emotionally/ physically able to deal with all the challenges. That is until we went to ARC. Dr. Maher Abdallah and the staff were nothing short of angels in our lives. Jason and I were hesitant to begin treatment, but we wanted a family. The staff at ARC held our hand ever step of the way. They made the process an exciting one. We felt like we meant something, finally a physician and his staff really cared. If I can give one word of advise it would be to go and meet Dr. Abdallah and the staff, your life will forever be changed. Don't get discouraged it may take more than once for the process to work, it did for us. But it worked and we are expecting our daughter 1-7-15.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

All I have to say is Dr. Abdallah is amazing , caring, kind hearted person that helped make our dream of having children come true.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Abdallah and his staff are great!! I was not pushed to do IVF or any other treatment other than what I went in for! I went in for endometriosis I had surgery in November 2014 I am now 3 months pregnant! Thank you Dr. Abdallah we appreciate all you did for us.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

My husband & I are forever grateful to Dr Abdallah, today we are the proud parents of a baby girl. Because of him I was able to experience the joy and excitement of pregnancy, the birth of our miracle qdaughter. These were all dreams of ours that we were not sure would happen. Dr. Abdallah is an amazing, knowledgeable and caring Dr. We always felt as if we were not just a number, but he truly cared about making our dreams of being a parent come true. After being seen by numerous other dr's with no explanation as to why I was not getting pregnant, Dr. A was able to tell me with just a few tests. Anyone struggling with infertility I would recommend without hesitation Dr Abdallah. There are many emotions that come with infertility all of which he & his staff are sensitive to. Upon giving birth I was told by a nurse that ivf parents make such great parents, this is so true as we know what a gift babies are. He and his staff make an amazing team and we are so thankful to them all!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

He is the worst dr you can ever see!! He only does what easy for him Ivf and surgeries he doesn't care if you have no problem getting pregnant or only need a treatment he only say you need IVF , he did some test on me and he said I need a polyp surgery , I did then he said you need IVF now cause you can't have baby's naturally I cried like hell I asked him why he said I just can't ! I refused and they kept calling me I decided to see another dr , he told me that dr abdalla didn't do all the tests and I have no folic acid in my body,and they gave me the med and I'm 8 weeks pregnant naturally after 2 months of treatment !! Don't waste your money and time trust me!He just doesn't care just want to get your money and wasting your time , I was gonna ask my husband for divorce cause I can't give him baby's but GOD was there watching I swear with the baby in carrying now he is not an honest doctor see another dr.the Ivf won't work at the first time he will ask you to do it again!!!

Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Maher A. Abdallah's Credentials

• Suny-Syracuse (Grad. 1994)

AARP