Ratings for Dr. Negar Golesorkhi

The young lady who checked me in could use a lesson in customer service from the young lady who checked me out. The MA was great. The doctor was dismissive of my concerns. She comes across as believing she is superior than you because she is the doctor. She needs help with her bedside manner. I will not be going back to that office. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

A very kind hearted professional doctor who was very knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My appointment was for a consultation and I haven't made any decisions yet but I would definitely recommend her. I called for an appointment on a Monday and they were able to see me within days. The front desk was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Golesorkhi herself spent a lot of time with me. She was very patient and thoroughly explained everything(even going so far as drawing pictures for me to explain things as clearly as possible). I never felt rushed like I usually do at other offices. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Dr. Negar Golesorkhi is absolutely fantastic, very knowledgable , very much updated with knew technology, more importantly a great listener and caring Dr. I highly recommend Dr. Negar Golesorkhi.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Golesorkhi is an incredible practitioner that I would highly recommend to any woman seeking a breast specialist. I am 25 years old and recently had surgery in order to remove a mass in one of my breasts. Throughout the process she was extremely kind, personable, positive, and demonstrated a great deal of knowledge and patience when explaining things to me and answering both mine and my families questions. She made every effort to make me feel as comfortable as possible and present me with all options, and has been punctual and provided me with ample time during each appointment. I have had several other surgeries and speaking from experience, I can say that Dr. Golesorkhi and her team are definitely people you can trust and that you want in the OR with you. I honestly don't have one negative thing to say about the entire process; from the administrative side to Dr. Golesorkhi's client/patient relationship skills, I would rate her as outstanding in all areas!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

My Mammogram report shows suspicious abnormal calcification growth, I had biopsy and called Dr.office they gave me appointment in 2 days, she read all my reports and explained me about what I have and recommend me for MRI and scheduled for surgery in 2 weeks, I had my surgery and went for post follow up appointment also, overall she is knowledgeable and experienced. Staffs are very kind hearted and treating very well. I would recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I went in to this appointment with a lump that my physician told me was probably benign but I should get checked out further. I am 23 years old and was obviously very nervous. I had an ultrasound, the doctor was unsure and decided to a biopsy. Throughout the experience, I was visibly upset and anxious and told Dr. Golesorkhi as much and she was rude, cold, unfeeling, and used phrases like "Worrying accomplishes nothing. Sorry." She gave me little information and left me feeling like I might have cancer, even though those odds are highly slim at my age. She quoted the statistic that 1/5 (20%) of breast biopsies come back positive. I researched this later and this is the statistic for ALL women. For those my age, it is 1/2000 (0.05%). That is VERY different set of odds. I left the appointment sobbing and would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Overall I think she is a very knowledgable doctor, but I don't trust her and wouldn't go to here again for any reason. She was very demeaning in her answers and clearly felt she was superior. I thought maybe it was the drugs that made me feel this way about her, however the person who took me to the appointment got the same impression. If you want someone you can ask a lot of questions to and truly understand your circumstances, I would not recommend her. If you want to just be told what to do, she might be right for you.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I believe Dr. Golesorkhi is a good doctor but her staff did not follow-up for me. I went to see Dr. G. in 11' because of breast infections and she told me I needed an MRI. I scheduled this through VA Hospital Radiology dept. I was told they would contact me if TRICARE required more info or if I was not authorized the procedure. A week before my MRI I called TRICARE and they had not received a request. At the next apt Dr. G told me not to worry about not having this approved and go ahead have the MRI. I asked Dr. G to submit paperwork to TRICARE and I rescheduled and she agreed. Again, TRICARE did not receive paperwork. I talked to Dr. G's nurse and said she could call and get same-day approval from TRICARE. 3 days later TRICARE told me Dr. G's office had faxed in the request instead, with no time for approval. I have opted to have an MRI elsewhere. My new doctor requested my paperwork from Dr. G's office. It has been over a month since this request and they have not sent it to him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I would recommend finding a surgeon with more experience. Dr. Golesorkhi is very professional, well-intentioned, and I believe that she cares. That said, she did not offer me treatment options that I was comfortable with and told me that other alternatives I wanted to pursue were unrealistic for me. I eventually switched to a surgeon who gave me more options, and we ended up with great results. I did one surgery with Dr. Golesorkhi and my subsequent procedure with a different surgeon. The latter surgeon pointed out things that should have done differently during the first surgery. I wish I had gone to her first.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011