Ratings for Dr. Kyo U. Chu

DR. CHU AND HIS STAFF WERE VERY EFFICENT, PERSONABLE AND HIS BEDSIDE MANNER WAS EXCEPTIONAL, HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. I HAD A WHIPPLE PROCEDURE. THEY WERE /ARE VERY CAREING. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS SURGEON AND HOSPITAL.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr Chu performed a whipple procedure on March 12, 2013 after a tumor in my pancreas was detected at an early stage. I can't say enough good things about Dr Chu. I made a remarkable recovery all to the credit of Dr. Chu

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Chu was surgeon for removal of my gall bladder. (Elderly patient, age 86). He was highly proficient, shared his expertise in layman terms, was respectful, communicated professionally (and appropriately,confidentially) with my children. Our family would definitely return to him if we ever need the services of a surgical oncologist.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr.Chu did my thyroidectomy and I am very satisfied.He has really great bedside manners,He is very nice!I would recommend Dr.Chu to anyone who is needing thyroid surgery.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Was very helpful and had a nice sense of humor. He was very polite and easy to understand. I am following up with him on another appointment and will leave more feedback. He followed up with me promptly with results from tests he ordered..within 48hrs. My first impression was a safe, warm and welcome one.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Chu is a very knowledgeable and reassuring oncologist.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Kyo U. Chu's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1990)