Ratings for Dr. Shannon Allen-Lewicke

Always very thorough and detailed. Dr Lewicke is very personable.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

After seeing this doctor for the last year, I'm finding that she spends more time on the computer when she's with you. I asked her a basic question about side effects of a medication and gave a blank stare. Not so reassuring. She's nice however not sure I trust her with more complex medical issues. The confidence doesn't seem to be there.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I am so grateful to have Dr. Lewicke as my family doctor. She makes me feel really comfortable in what should normally be an uncomfortable situation. Extremely personable and friendly. Listens to my concerns! I don't feel like I am being rushed through the appointment or limited to a few questions. Love her!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Allen when I began seeing her, now Dr. Lewicke is a very caring, concerned Dr. I have seen a few in my time and she is extremely thorough and listens well. She comes up with options and is the best caretaker I have had the pleasure of knowing in the past years. If you want a great Dr. that will get to the bottom of any physical problem, she is definately the one I highly recommend. Staff is caring and kind as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

A friend of mine recently told me you want a old family doctor and a young dentist. You want an old doctor because they are less likely to push prescriptions (specifically antibiotics). In my experience, you want a smart, caring doctor with good bed-side manner, just like Dr. Lewicke (age is irrelevant). I have not found her to be a "pill pusher" which I appreciate since I am very conscious of antibiotic overuse. It is easy to get an appointment to see her and her diagnosis of our family ailments have been fair and accurate. I look forward to having her as our doctor for years, and years to come.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

A few years back I had come to Dr. Lewicke with a set of ongoing problems. She was extremely reticent to make any meaningful attempts at diagnosing the issues I had, most were simply token efforts along with attempts to evade and dismiss symptoms which have now been identified by a separate doctor. I genuinely don't believe Dr. Lewicke to be so unqualified as to have not seen the implications of my symptoms. I get the distinct impression my problems were ones she was disinterested in, based on the work my case potentially entailed. The first thing the specialist who diagnosed me had asked when they came to their diagnosis was that they were shocked that I hadn't sought help sooner. I had with many doctors, her being among them. Be forewarned, if you have any illness that may require extra effort and advocacy on a doctor's behalf, I highly recommend you do not see this one. Bumps and bruises and easy stuff only!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Love Dr Lewicke. She's extremely easy to talk to and voice all of your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lewicke for about 2 years now and I have never felt so comfortable talking to a physician . She takes the time to make you feel comfortable and never rushes you. She has compassion for her patients and makes sure she follows up on everything. I am so happy to finally have found a Doctor, who really cares about her patients. Thanks Dr. Lewicke, you are a fantastic Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I love Dr. Lewicke. She is professional, caring, thorough, and patient. I have had a number of health concerns over the past year, and she has been so helpful. She takes time to actually discuss things with me and explain things. I never feel rushed. She even took the time to call me, on a weekend, to reassure me and give me some last minute advice before I had a small procedure done the following Monday. Talk about going above and beyond! Most importantly, as a young female, I am so appreciative that I can feel comfortable discussing all my health concerns with her. So very important. I am so happy to have Dr. Lewicke - I reccomend her all the time!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr Lewicke is an amazing young Dr hat listens to you. Very happy I found her & would recommend her to all I know :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013