Ratings for Dr. Beata K. Weiermiller

She did not show any care to patients. I waited her after all the routines the nurse did for half an hour assuming she was reading my information. Unfortunately she wasn't. She didn't realize I am having Gestational Diabetes until I told her. I had kept testing my glucose four times a day and the numbers were pretty normal, so I asked her if I can do it twice a day. And that request made her angry like crazy. I remember she wanted to use her twenty year experience to force me to do what she tells me to without any clear explanation. She kept saying you are having Gestational Diabetes without any analysis of my three-hour testing results, left me frustrated and more confused. She left the room at last and never came back. Another doctor came in and agreed with my request of twice a day glucose testing. We waited for another half an hour without anyone told us that we are good to go. That day I received two calls from her nurse claiming I refused to obey what the doctor said and threatened me with sending me to somewhere else. Hey I even made another appointment with another doctor in this OB!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I had horrible fibroid tumors and needed a hysterectomy. Dr. Weiermiller was amazing. She was kind and patient and did an wonderful job. I was impressed that when I informed her that I was not interested in HRT, she handed me a package of an herbal suppliment which eliminated my hot flashes.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Weiermiller diagnosed and treated me for a chronic condition that Beaumont Hospital and another M.D. were unable to do. She also helped with my post menopausal symptoms. She listens well which is so important .

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Weiermiller for my first Ob apt. and I left frustrated and dismayed. She basically did a Pap exam, handed my a booklet of screening tests and said if I had any questions to call. She maybe spent 10 minutes which includes the Pap exam. This was my first pregnancy and I was do disappointed. She seemed distracted and preoccupied and left me sitting naked on a table and she walked out of the room. After I got dressed I had to track her down and get my questions answered and the response was uninformative. I left more confused and upset. This is one of the worst experiences I have ever had. They rotate doctors for Ob appts. but at this point I doubt I will go back.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

Dr Beata Weiermiller refused to see me because when I arrived for my appointment, it was clear that I have a special needs child, (whom she requested to see)- but the staff rescinded when they saw how it was affecting the other pregnant patients. I have been a patient of this office for 20 years, first Dr Floyd, and when he retired, Dr Beata Weiermiller. I was not even allowed to see her- her staff took my number and never called. I doubt even Dr Beata Weiermiller was even aware of all of this, as I was refused to even see her. I wouldn't recommend this office if it was the last one on earth. I was a high-risk pregnancy, yet she performed a PAP on my 7th week gestation, and I almost lost my baby due to the bleeding that ensued. I wouldn't even recommend this Doctor for my pets. Find a better Doctor- one who cares- she just pretends to act like she does, but don't be fooled. She does sloppy, dangerous work.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I had a an appt with Dr. Weiremiller on 2/2011. I called the office as a courtesy and spoke to Susan to inform her that I was running about 7-10 minutes late. She advised me that the doctor may not see me as a result. She indicated that she would have to ask the Dr. if she would still see me when I arrived for my appt. When I arrived(8 minutes late), Susan said that she checked with the dr and was told that she would not be able to see me (after I took time off of work amd was ONLY 8 minutes late). I asked her to please ask the dr once again. She did and I was advised that the dr declined to see me. I was in SHOCK! My husband is a physician and has 3 offices and he would NEVER treat any of his patients this way! I've been seeing Dr. Weiremiller for over 10 years and sadly, I've decided to find a new dr. I called the office manager, Barbara the next day and left her a msg but my call was never returned.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

The last comment hit the nail right on the head. If you are seeing her for your annual exam, she is friendly and fun. But, if you have any serious problems, find a new doctor asap because she's doesn't have clue!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

If your situation is at all complicated watch out, because she is clueless.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Weiermiller is extremely nice and very professional. Her bedside manner is calm and caring and immediately puts you at ease. I would definitely recommend her to a friend!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Weiermiller is wonderful. She is very approachable and makes you feel very comfortable, or as comfortable as possible at a gyno appointment. She answers all of your questions in a way that is easy to understand, and always takes in interest in you as a person, not just a body. I would highly recommend her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Beata K. Weiermiller's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union