Ratings for Dr. Brian James Doran

Had to leave some stars to post. I realize this is necessary to post. There is one other rating here that is consistent with mine .. negative. He was appointed as my doctor. However, in my life, I have been lucky to experience a few fine doctors. I cannot recommend him. Very rude, arrogant and disrespectful. I don't feel I can trust him with personal health issues. He gave me misinformation regarding another health specialist I asked to be referred to .. he denied. I subsequently contacted that doctor's office again and was assured he see me and suggested going elsewhere for the referral. Who really needs this from their GP?

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

My visits to Dr. Doran are always uplifting. He's earnest, patient and approachable. He has the zeal and inquisitiveness of a student intern. What's not to like about a GP who obviously loves his job?

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Myself, my husband and my child are all patients of Dr. Doran, in addition to several extended family members and I have yet to hear of an unpleasant situation with him. He's knowledgable , obviously up to date, and has a wonderful bedside manner. He takes concerns seriously, but does not just push medication as a solution to every problem. Best Dr. We have dealt with.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Super young knowledgable modern Doc (with it). Provides appropriate discussion of medical diagnosis/prognosis information to involve his patients' in the treatment process.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I saw this doctor when mine was away, I would never return to him. I found him rude & arrogant, I was treated like a drug addict for asking for help with pain management. He was impaitent with me & short. After having a Dr. who actually cares about me I was very put off by this one.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I was with Dr Higgin (who I loved!) but Dr D is a good replacement. super personality and willing to listen and not poo poo anything I have to say. Happy to have him as my GP ?

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Doran always takes the time to treat you as if you are his only patient, his number 1 priority. He is willing to try new things and interested in up-to-date health care initiatives and sharing that knowledge with his patients. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012