Ratings for Dr. Salman Rashid

Great dentist! I go to another dental office but my office was closed. I had a dental emergency and was seen promptly. Out of pain finally! Will switch over as I want a dentist who will be there when I need him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I was a little hesitant when finding out that the office was taken over by two new dentists. I almost cancelled my appointment as I was looking for another dental office. I realized that if I was going to see a new dentist anyway, I might as well go see them. I am so glad that I did go see them and not cancel my appointment! Not only was the office in the process of being renovated, the new staff was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. I actually had the chance to meet both dentists (who are husband and wife). They are very professional, extremely thorough, and very approachable. I had a slight problem over the holidays and I sent an email. I got a call back in 15 minutes! Who does that? Every dental office I have been to seems to be interested in billing, billing and billing. This office was totally opposite. They told me I did not need a 3-month scaling and my appointment should be 4-6 months apart! I feel really happy that I found these two exceptional dentists!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012