Ratings for Dr. Nimet Adatia

Excellent work and high attention to detail. Explains procedures well. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Adatia is one of the best in the business. She is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to hear your concerns. I am very pleased with the work that she has done. The staff at the clinic are excellent as well, very friendly and professional which makes the whole clinic experience that much better.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I had a bad experience with my general dentist and Dr Adatia fixed that issue as well as fixing my bite. She is the most knowledgeable and thorough dentist I have ever met. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Highly recommended. Knowledgeable, very skilled, experienced, friendly, excellent communicator. Expects the highest quality from her staff, and speaking as a patient I appreciate this.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Adatia for 7+ years. She has continued to impress me with her knowledge, understanding, courtesy, gentleness and humour. She has a very pleasant personality. This extends to her staff as well. I have had surgeries, emergencies, appliance replacements and all with 110% satisfaction. Dr. Adatia never ceases to amaze me and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Nimet Adatia's response
Thank you for your kind words! We love being able to help our patients out.

Submitted August 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable. Does excellent work. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Nimet Adatia's response
Thank you very much. It is nice to be appreciated for the work we do for our patients.

Submitted July 13, 2017

She is very knowledgeable and is good at her job, but is terrible to work for! She does not treat her staff very well. There is constantly a staff turnover

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Nimet Adatia's response
Thank you for your comment. As I am sure you can understand, the work in a speciality office is extremely demanding and Dr. Adatia does expect that her staff can keep up with her expectations and quality of care for her patients. As such, at times, the assistant fit just isn't there. We have had staff members that have been with Dr. Adatia for year prior to retiring or moving on to other ventures. If you have concerns with how Dr. Adatia is with any particular staff member, she would be happy to hear from you.

Submitted July 13, 2017

She took the time to make sure I understood everything she was saying. Her office, staff and of course herself, were absolutely fabulous.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Adatia took her time to explain the treatment to me which really helped ease my fears. Her chairside manner and skills were exemplary. The staff were very comforting and more than helpful in addressing any concerns I had about the treatment, the healing process and my insurance claims.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015