Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nimet Adatia

Dr, Adatia is the most caring, kind, gentle, knowledgeable and patient dentist one could ever hope for. She and the entire staff are friendly , courteous and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and safe. I highly recommend Dr. Adatia .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I am ever so grateful to have found Dr. Adatia, she has been a Godsend! She and her team are very personable, highly skilled and knowledgable, and so very compassionate. Together they have restored my lower jaw that I had given up on. Dr Adatia has changed my life! I no longer have any dental pain or trauma and best of all I can smile again!! I am ever so thankful. I would highly recommend Dr Adatia for any restorative dental work! Her and her team are my heroes.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Adatia's commitment to her field is admirable. I needed a front tooth replaced due to an accident that I had when I was 5 - Dr. Adatia worked with me for over 10 years to assure I was comfortable and had everything I needed during that time. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a prosthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I was very pleased with the overall experience with all of the services provided by Dr. Adatia. She was compassionate & understanding, respectful, knowledgeable and very thorough. I would highly recommend her services. Her surgical skills are amazing as she had to work very hard in my case removing broken teeth & I found her caring and thorough throughout the process. Her staff are friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Adatia is very knowledgeable and experienced. The staff at the clinic is kind and friendly. I am very pleased with the care provided by Dr. Adatia and her staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I think Dr. Adatia is warm, friendly and amazing. Her knowledge and care is impecable.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Nimet Adatia's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. Please contact me personally, as I would love to hear where we can make improvements.

Submitted June 15, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Adatia for several years and am very happy with the care provided by her and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Nimet Adatia's response
Thank you for your kinds words. Great patients make it easy to work with them!

Submitted June 15, 2018

Excellent work and high attention to detail. Explains procedures well. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Nimet Adatia's response
Thank you for your kinds works. We strive to exceed our patients expectations.

Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Adatia is one of the best in the business. She is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to hear your concerns. I am very pleased with the work that she has done. The staff at the clinic are excellent as well, very friendly and professional which makes the whole clinic experience that much better.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Nimet Adatia's response
We are so happy that you are pleased with our work. We strive to give each patient treatment that is unique to them.

Submitted October 4, 2017

I had a bad experience with my general dentist and Dr Adatia fixed that issue as well as fixing my bite. She is the most knowledgeable and thorough dentist I have ever met. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Nimet Adatia's response
Thank you for your kind review. We know going to the dentist is difficult, especially at the level of care you require with a Prosthodontist. We are happy we have made it a positive experience.

Dr. Nimet Adatia's Credentials