Ratings for Dr. Michael Muwanguzi

Dr. Mike is a humble practitioner, who while recognizing the limits of knowledge, honestly and caring tries to find healthy solutions for his patient's long term wellness and vitality. He is devoted to wellness himself, which to me makes him a man of integrity. Sometimes I have to wait a very long time in the waiting room, which is frustrating. I appreciate Dr. Mike as a person and I appreciate the Functional Medicine approach to preventative health- long overdue in our emergency health system. For those willing and capable of changing unskillful, unhealthy habits, Dr. Mike can help guide you to better ways and better days.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Excellent doctor! Love his approach to treating patients for their health and wellbeing. Always made time to listen and understand before diagnosing or treating.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

What I like about this doctor is he tries alternative approaches and solutions although they are not always appropriate or effective they have their place in positive treatment and subtle TLC regardless how minimal , however he never does well with diagnosing .

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

the perfect doctor for my mom. very concerned and listenes to the patient.he is not a pill pusher. definitly seeks the best for his patients.love this doc hope he stays in swift current forever

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Not always helpful not always unhelpful no different than even the best doctors but if you're looking for a doctor who gives a lot if effort he is it. He is not a doctor who thinks he knows it all and if one were to ever use the word reckless well this would be a doctor who would do so in your favor he once thought I was having a heart attack and went beyond expectations to be sure I wasn't I appreciate that! sure, he missed a diagnosis of Diabetes so bad the symptoms were unconceivable ,however all the other doctors missed it too "all of them" yet... He's made some great improvements in my overall health .His efforts make him well worth seeing No doctors are Gods in fact the ones who think they are and think they know it all will kill you , you won't find those ill characteristics in this Doctor . I no longer expect miracles from doctors but I really appreciate his efforts as Doctors are only a small part of our health ...it is all mostly dependent on yourself .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Mike is fantastic. A review must be a minimum of 50 characters; therefore I will repeat...he is fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Muwanguzi is thorough in his examinations and does not hesitate to seek the advice of specialists if he deems that to be necessary. He has a pleasant manner. Some patients may find his accent something of a problem.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012