Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Brown

They do a great job and show they care about your dental health.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Brown for many years and trust her with not only my own dental care but the needs of my children as well. She has always been detailed and kind and provided excellent care. Great family practice.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I have a HUGE fear of dentist, Dr. Brown and her staff are so wonderful at calming all my fears. Dr. Brown fixed a chipped front tooth, without any pain. Great job, Dr. Brown

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Great office. Great Dentist. Very friendly and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

best dentist I ever had! Dr. Brown is super friendly and the staff as well and a comfortable environment.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

She is horrible and very rude. Thinks she is the only dentist in Louisville.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Great office the dr. Knows her profession. I've had six crowns done and they are the best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I've never been to a dental hygienist that left my teeth feeling dirty. (Not polish residuals, they felt grimy) I had to scrub the heck out of my teeth for about a week and only after using baking soda did my teeth feel clean again. I've had a couple of teeth worked on, a cap put on that gives me problems now and again with pain. (The tooth was fine before, no pain) Now it feels like I have a big wad of rubber cement on it. Another tooth had a cavity filled and the outside of the tooth feels permanently rough. When the girl who runs the billing ran my card through and put another customer's charges as well as mine on my card, she argued with me demanding that I was wrong and she had the same number of receipts as charges (you would, even if you double billed my card) and I was looking at my bank statement showing what she did. She finally called me back and timidly half owned up to her mistake. I won't go back. My last dentist gave me great reviews on my teeth and I go here and suddenly had a bunch of problems. Took my husband for a ton of money after quoting a much less amt.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Brown was incredible in identifying a root canal issue. I had two dentists look at it & because the pain was under a crown, they did not identify the root canal need. Dr. Brown did several tests and then referred me to a specialist. I so appreciated her listening to my concerns. The specialist confirmed her diagnosis and was also able to save the crown (during the root canal). Dr. Brown listened and she helped get me connected with the right specialist. We've been going to her practice ever since.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Very skeptical. I had to get 6 fillings, even though I didn't have ANY pain, not even when eating ice cream. After the 6 fillings I have had the worst time with anything with a temperature (cold and hot) or anything i need pressure to eat (apples/carrots). I've never had to think before I eat like before (now I have to remember not to do too much on one tooth). I did not go back because the whole procedure I had tears streaming down my face and constantly felt like I was choking on my own spit. It was an awful experience that I will never go back to.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013