Ratings for Dr. Sabah M. Hadi

My experience with Dr. Hadi is irreplaceable, he is a life saver. Yes, he is out of net for insurances, but he's worth every penny for the caring, experience & professionalism. I highly recommend him to friends & family.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Excellent Doctor, professional, listen & care. The only issue he doesn't accept any insurance but he worth it. He is a life saver if you can afford his service.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Hadi is one of the most unethical doctors I know! He should be banned! He wants cash payments and prescribes any medication you want! A friend had a psychotic episode and when the family reached out to inform him he basically said they were crazy and didn't know what they were talking about. All Dr. Hadi cares about is his cash payments!!!! He's been reprimanded for this in 2013!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Hadi took excellent care of my 13 y/o brother who was suffering from anxiety and aspergers. He was available for us and answered all our questions. We are gratefull for the care we received.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Top Psychiatrist, on time, professional and suppotive. I highly recommed him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Friendly, professional and supportive. I am seeing Dr. Hadi for several months now and I am thankful to his dedication and responding to my needs without delay.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012