Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Greenhill

I have had multiple terrible experiences with this doctor. She has a combative and defensive bedside manner, unprofessional in the way she speaks about patients (to staff and the patient), and quite frankly not good at her job. I had to fight her for a proper diagnosis and she was insistent that she had not given me information which I had written down at previous appointments. I took to writing things down after she forgot to send in my samples TWICE, for the same issue. I go out of my way to avoid her at the clinic (Crossroads). After speaking with her colleague after one extremely unpleasant interaction which left me in tears, I take it that mine is not a singular incident. The rest of the staff and doctors there are amazing - and professionally competent.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Horrible doctor who stepped in and out of the room several times, the staff were professional, whereas for her I couldn't say the same. Note to the general public, if you hear her name or see her face... run and look for a different doctor

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Really listens, really cares, very grounded and easy going. This is a walk-in clinic, i went on a Saturday, only waited 45 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

After seeing 2 other doctors at the Crossroads walk-in clinic, who both prescribed me antibiotics for a persistent case of paronychia (finger infection), I finally saw Dr. Greenhill who said antibiotics rarely work in such cases because you have to actually get under the skin at the cuticle edge and remove the debris that's causing the infection. This seems logical to me. Dr. Greenhill took the time to do this manual procedure rather than simply giving me pills (antibiotics which led to more health problems for me). She seems much more knowledgeable than the other doctors I saw, and showed that she truly cared about my well-being. I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Greenhill.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Super helpful doctor, took the time to really discuss my health concerns. Would highly recommend this doc!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

I am glad that the assistant assigned Dr. Greenhill for me. It is a very pleasure experience. What's more, by using medeo online system, I can stay at home and refill my medication! Dr. Greenhill is nice and helpful. All 5 points!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I saw her via a new online system. I had an appointment and we met via audio and webcam. My problem (nail fungus) was uncomplicated. She was fine in every respect. I believe this online system my bring out better qualities in most people. I am pleased to recommend her. Regards, RC Handford, Burnaby

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Absolutely Great Doctor!Full of knowledge and time! The first doctor in Vancouver that have time for patient!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Greenhill was really caring and helped to ease my mind about my concerns. She was also very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone. Sure the wait was long but what walk-in clinic doesn't have long wait times?!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I saw Dr. Greenhill for a prescription. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor. She was condescending, antagonistic, rude, and did not listen to anything I was saying. She disagreed with me on my medical history, even though I had never seen her before. I felt very upset after our visit, and when I picked up my prescription from the pharmacy I found that she had recorded the wrong medication that I had requested on the prescription. She also prescribed me another medication that I did not ask for and I did not realize this until I had to pay for my prescriptions. Overall, I would strongly recommend that people NOT see Dr.Greenhill.

Submitted January 5, 2012